Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Regan Charles-Cook Joins Woking on Loan

2»

Comments

• Options
    An obvious talent but not sure he does enough without the ball. A player who is deceptively quick and makes interceptions when he can be arsed.
  • Options
    Is there a chance of bringing him back, with Fosu and Clarke injured? National League loans don't count in terms of the transfer window
  • Options
    Let him knock a couple in against Ebbsfleet tonight first.
  • Options
    RC-C was our best player at Norwich
  • Options

Is there a chance of bringing him back, with Fosu and Clarke injured? National League loans don't count in terms of the transfer window

I always thought that was why he was sent there. I think he's good enough for League One but I suspected we wanted the option to recall him.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

I have been championing this lad for a couple of years now. He is an attacking midfield player who has a lot of energy. He is also one of those players who seems to run quicker with the ball than without it.

To me he was ahead of Aribo for replacing Crofts last season and has suffered since in respect of first team appearances. He also has a great attitude and appears to be a very popular person in the U23 squad. I really hope we persevere with him, but fear the continued rise of Taylor Maloney may lead to him leaving at the end of the season, especially if we go up.

Isn't RCC still tied down with a decent contract? Either way, he deserves the chance to fight for a first team spot in January surely?
    Looking back he signed a "long term" contract in December 2015.

I'd imagine he has a contract until at least 2019 but it could be until 2018, maybe with an optional year.
    2020, I heard.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

RC-C was our best player at Norwich

What position was he playing?