Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Dodoo on loan until January (confirmed on OS)

Comments

• Options
    Dodoo is officially a complete turkey. I’d have tucudean over him in a heartbeat. At this level he’d be really good.
  • Options
    I always thought tucadean was decent. Was it Wigan away he score a good goal and set up another when Igor was injured.
  • Options
    Tucudean was bombed out far too quickly, he had no time to settle before being loaned out
  • Options

Tucudean was bombed out far too quickly, he had no time to settle before being loaned out

Not good enough for the Championship.
  • Options

I don't think most our team are.
  • Options

I don't think he was there long enough to give judgement either way.
  • Options

Like Sarr needed a Manager to coach him in the ways of the English game; Derby 3-2 was proof of what he could do.

Had it not been so long since our last Millwall win he'd never have been villified for that miss at the death yet since that moment he's always been shit!!
    Forde deserved some credit for his goalkeeping.....
  • Options
    After today's performance against to two of the larger and slower centrebacks I have seen at the Valley (although I'm sure they are the heart and soul down at their local) I think we may now finally declare the Dodoo extinct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Another Ghoochannejhad who wasn’t up for the physical challenge IMO.
  • Options

Another Ghoochannejhad who wasn’t up for the physical challenge IMO.
    I think better than Reza, but I'm inclined to agree
  • Options
    Reza = world cup scorer.
  • Options
    Dodoo really tried to take his chance yesterday but for all his athleticism and willingness he just doesn't appear to have enough. On the player marks thread I made the point about the Truro No.29 - he didn't look particularly strong or fast but caused us problems through his excellent movement, not to mention a great ability to time a header. He'll probably feel he didn't "get the service" and there were certainly times when our advanced midfielders could have played him in as Truro began to leave more gaps, but when it was more congested he never managed to find himself a space that made him a sensible target.

Not his fault but this really does appear to have been just a desperate last-minute signing to plug the hole left by Novak's ridiculously late sale.
  • Options
    Tucadean was very good on his day, I think it was Derby at home where he scored an absolute beauty and was a menace
  • Options
    Tucudean's goal against Bolton was my Charlton goal of the season that year, absolutely unreal technique on the turn
  • Options
    I thought Tucudean was crap. Just saying.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I thought Tucudean was crap. Just saying.

yeah so did 80% of Charlton fans, you're not exactly bringing the hot take here
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I refer all to this thread where George was ripped into by far too many. (Even I slated him a bit :lol:)

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2554517#Comment_2554517

I genuinely believe with time, he'd have adjusted - Another player given no time to settle in. He played more good and average games than bad but was treated like he was the worst footballer to have graced our pitch.

We've had worse, if the Takeover doesn't happen we'll continue to get worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if your surplus to requirements at rangers, that speaks volumes bearing in mind kenny miller is still knocking them in
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I refer all to this thread where George was ripped into by far too many. (Even I slated him a bit :lol:)

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2554517#Comment_2554517

I genuinely believe with time, he'd have adjusted - Another player given no time to settle in. He played more good and average games than bad but was treated like he was the worst footballer to have graced our pitch.

We've had worse, if the Takeover doesn't happen we'll continue to get worse.

Got his first Senior Cap with Romania this year it seems as well... (Earnt in their last game against Denmark)
  • Options
    Just send the poor kid back to Glasgow.
  • Options
    Dodoo is not a striker but similar to Fosu and should be his (albeit poorer) understudy. Why we play two play two players out of position to cover for his injury is madness.
  • Options
    Footage has emerged of the scenes at the Valley 30 seconds before the close of the transfer window...

• Options
    Total waste of space - like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
  • Options
    He’ll be gone at the start of January, was never a target for us really but was just a body who was available at the very last moment. If the loan window was different, I am sure he would’ve already been sent back and we got in another striker instead. But we have to wait until January to send him back.

Really need to sign Best as soon as too. Can’t expect Magennis to keep doing 90 minutes and every single game.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2017
    So much money wasted on useless last minute loans is how so much money was wasted & such a big debt was built up. The lack of a timely, coherent & properly thought out transfer policy that could built a balanced squad is the hallmark of Duchatelet’s control & time at Charlton.
  • Options
    Keep patching the squad over season in season out, could of had a decent crack at it this year, but crusty bollocks wouldn’t allow it. As others have said waste of money waste of everyone’s time and waste of games we could be winning. Couple of million given to Karl start of window and I reckon we’d be alright but no no we have to have the usual circus performance from current ownership who are the biggest clowns of the lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    KR confirmed that Dodoo is returning to the world famous Glasgow Rangers after tonight's match.

Supposedly, he only accustomed 317 minutes of play time during his loan spell with us.