Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you only do on holiday

Comments

• Options
    Drive a lot....approx 50% of our cars millage since we have had it has been on the continent.
  • Options
    Eat olives. They never seem to taste as good at home.
  • Options
    Eat canned octopus.
  • Options
    Read a book.
    Drink alcohol every day.

Used to be a far far regular occurrence ,but now only appears to be annual.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

Steal food from breakfast to give to the kids for lunch

I never even realise that was a thing until I met my wife. She happily sits there at the breakfast table making sandwiches and getting a bag full of fruit
    wouldn't it be easier to take the kids with you for breakfast?
    That's the other thing we only do on holiday...
  • Options
    Have a 100m sprint race with a very Athletic German to get THE best sunbed
  • Options
    Haggle
  • Options
    Consume enough food to feed a small country then tell everyone in the vicinity that you're going on a diet when you get home...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look furtively through the middle gap of you're sunglasses at certain local attractions.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Our apartment doesn't have WiFi, so I'd have to go old school and try and find half a page 3 in a bush

No bush on page 3
  • Options
    Carter said:

Not masturbate anywhere near as much.

That's a contentious one, I think I bash one out more often on holidays. It's the volume of material available I think
    Wank bank overload
  • Options
    Get up ridiculously early in the morning, just to reserve some sun beds in the place you want to spend the rest of your day at.
  • Options
    Have conversations where you speak badly in a foreign language and the other person replies in English.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Have sex more than once a week with the wife (winky face)

Whose wife though?
  • Options

Get up ridiculously early in the morning, just to reserve some sun beds in the place you want to spend the rest of your day at.

If no one did this there wouldn't be any need to do it. Where's that 'things that annoy you' thread..?
  • Options
    Or go to a decent hotel that if they see towels on beds first thing and no-one on them, they remove them. Quite rightly so, if no-one does it, people could just go when they want. I also went to a hotel where if it was noticed that towels were left on the bed for a couple of hours with no-one on them, they were also lifted and the people were charged for a new towel card. Although it would be good if hotels made sure they had enough beds for everyone
  • Options
    We were in Mauritius the other year and any towels on sun beds before 10am were removed if the bed was unoccupied.
  • Options
    Did you get mugged off for the excursion to see the different coloured mud?
  • Options
    Get asked about Brexit every 5 mins