Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away (sold out)

Comments

• Less than 80 now. What was the allocation ?
  • Please God don't let it rain Saturday

Nice and sunny according to Metcheck.

Nice and sunny according to Metcheck.
    Good rain ain't good for our baldy bonces. :smile:
  • Not forecast rain, fingers crossed
  • Sounds like it will sell out tomorrow, good can't wait.
  • Wasn't the allocation 2,800 last season? Seem to remember it being higher than this time for some reason. Maybe get another couple of hundred or so.
  • I don't care if it rains as long as we do not put on a piss poor performance like last year.
  • Sponsored links:

Fucking wimp.
  • Acab said:

Please God don't let it rain Saturday

Fucking wimp.
    Oi
  • In the home end with my Gillingham supporting son in law. Going to enjoy the game but hate having to control my emotions!
  • Couldn't help it. Got 2 tickets for myself and the boy. Driving so will avoid train issues. If its too much I'll have to leave and put it down to experience. Forecast is dry so let's wait and see. You reds....
  • ChiAddick said:

Couldn't help it. Got 2 tickets for myself and the boy. Driving so will avoid train issues. If its too much I'll have to leave and put it down to experience. Forecast is dry so let's wait and see. You reds....

What train issues is there? I've looked and seems okay on TFL from both Blackheath and Bromley.
  • ChiAddick said:

Couldn't help it. Got 2 tickets for myself and the boy. Driving so will avoid train issues. If its too much I'll have to leave and put it down to experience. Forecast is dry so let's wait and see. You reds....

What train issues is there? I've looked and seems okay on TFL from both Blackheath and Bromley.
    I don't mean engineering works etc. More how packed they will be afterwards, being frogmarched by OB to the station. Queues and the such.
  • ChiAddick said:

ChiAddick said:

I don't mean engineering works etc. More how packed they will be afterwards, being frogmarched by OB to the station. Queues and the such.
    Fair enough. Cheers as I potentially thought I would have to plan a different route.
  • whats people plans before hand only been the once and last time made the mistake of heading for that shithole the fleur de lis, in the end the ques were so ridiculous i had to behave like one of the locals and buy cans from the shop next door.

were considering heading to dartford for a spot of breakfast blinding little cafe down from the stage door pub then heading to rochester.
  • whats people plans before hand only been the once and last time made the mistake of heading for that shithole the fleur de lis, in the end the ques were so ridiculous i had to behave like one of the locals and buy cans from the shop next door.

were considering heading to dartford for a spot of breakfast blinding little cafe down from the stage door pub then heading to rochester.

Rochester is a good shout, minus one boozer there. The Eagle!

your not gonna be there after a drink are you? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Sold out

We went on a pub crawl during the summer last year.

My two Charlton mates wanted to go in there, but I refused. Anyway, after me being called all sorts of names I said I would go in there but I would not part with any money. Two rounds later we then went across the road and I got them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iamdan said:

Sold out

about bloody time we slag enough clubs off over there "shit" support but its literally under an hour on a train from charlton.

the only thing i'm not looking forward to is how badly behaved our fans are going to be.

We went on a pub crawl during the summer last year.

My two Charlton mates wanted to go in there, but I refused. Anyway, after me being called all sorts of names I said I would go in there but I would not part with any money. Two rounds later we then went across the road and I got them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bet you had a voucher or something for the pub it was your round in.
  • Can you walk from the lower tier to the upper tier?

4 of us bought our tickets separately so wondered just incase our tickets are in different tiers.
  • Will probably have a drink in Gillingham pre game and celebrate in Rochester.

Is there a single pub in Gillingham which isn't the seventh circle of hell?

4 of us bought our tickets separately so wondered just incase our tickets are in different tiers.

i think last year they did make some attempt at making you go different tiers but no one really listened, seriously wouldnt bother with gillingham pre game, we got in the pub at 11 and it was pretty tight then, was nearly a 40 minute wait at the bar.

'Tier' is being generous. you'd essentially just need to walk back a few rows

• Probably already asked and answered.. how far is the station to the ground? Going to train it this time.
  • 7\10 minutes walk