Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away (sold out)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2017

Id have thought they would have fixed the online ticketing system to buy games on restricted, despite saying there okay to buy online, it doesn't let me despite me being a season ticket holder. Anyone else been able to buy online?

Got mine online. Did you log in ?
    yeah, Originally I wasn't as was on work computer but then light bulb went on and realised and still didn't work. Tried it just now on laptop too.
    Just tried and The Gills game wasn't showing under Away matches, so clicked on home matches and back on away matches and it appeared and let me start to order ok. I'm on Chrome.
  • Options
    The Gillingham game is no longer listed on the tickets Web Site
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

The Gillingham game is no longer listed on the tickets Web Site

See above.
  • Options
    I done it again and clicked in and out of the tickets section and it worked. Cheers for replies, probably would have not tried again without the replies so thanks again.
  • Options

Id have thought they would have fixed the online ticketing system to buy games on restricted, despite saying there okay to buy online, it doesn't let me despite me being a season ticket holder. Anyone else been able to buy online?

Got mine online. Did you log in ?
    yeah, Originally I wasn't as was on work computer but then light bulb went on and realised and still didn't work. Tried it just now on laptop too.
    Just tried and The Gills game wasn't showing under Away matches, so clicked on home matches and back on away matches and it appeared and let me start to order ok. I'm on Chrome.
    Weed tonight for me
  • Options
    Bought 6 yesterday, all together.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what time these will be on sale today? Have looked online but still not available?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Red_James said:

Does anyone know what time these will be on sale today? Have looked online but still not available?
    Thanks

9.30 am in person or 9am phone lines are open.
  • Options
    Thanks, managed to get them just after 9 online
  • Options
    Debating whether to take my 4 yr old son to this game. He's really into Charlton but can picture this being an all standing match. Has anyone with similar aged kids gone to away games which are all standing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wouldn't take a 4 year old, personally the away end isn't exactly family friendly its scaffolding and resemembles a shanty town.

as afka mentions its a local away game and v local no more than half an hour on a train, so plenty will be beered up, and was a bit of trouble last time not much but still was a bit.
  • Options
    Called this morning, brought the last 17 tickets.
  • Options
    Most were stànding last year.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. Shame as I really fancy it.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Thanks for the replies. Shame as I really fancy it.

Take your son just get in early and in the corner
  • Options
    Taking my 9 year old, not sure where we are standing but always the option to move around.

Wouldn't take my lad to Millwall, but Gillingham....
  • Options

Taking my 9 year old, not sure where we are standing but always the option to move around.

Wouldn't take my lad to Millwall, but Gillingham....

As long as she has her lucky heather with her......

:wink:
  • Options

I'm taking my 8yo boy, looking forward to teaching him how to shout abuse at 12 fingered birds who live in caravans.

Brilliant!! How to raise a young un Jack. Good work
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm taking my 8yo boy, looking forward to teaching him how to shout abuse at 12 fingered birds who live in caravans.

Brilliant!! How to raise a young un Jack. Good work
    It was a joke
  • Options
    This game will be standing room only, I wouldn't worry about the locals there wasn't any of what Is class as trouble last time and this time it's more likely we will be fighting amongst ourselves because

As far as away ends go I can only think of Portsmouth that used to be worse purely for the lack of roof.
  • Options
    Carter said:

This game will be standing room only, I wouldn't worry about the locals there wasn't any of what Is class as trouble last time and this time it's more likely we will be fighting amongst ourselves because

As far as away ends go I can only think of Portsmouth that used to be worse purely for the lack of roof.

A mechano stand and a scrum for refreshments and toilet facilities. Okay for the normal 300 away fans but for 2500 it is not satisfactory.
  • Options
    I still think Wimbledon is worse
  • Options

Particularly if you're only 5'4"!!!!
  • Options

Wimbledon was truly atrocious
  • Options
    Should sell a few of those today.
  • Options
    It's amazing they've been allowed to keep that away stand all these years, it's an accident waiting to happen.
  • Options
    398 now