Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away (sold out)

Comments

• matt88 said:

Surely it would have been fairer to make the away attendance conditions to be from 2016/17 season? I can't afford to go to two out of Plymouth, Rotherham and Oldham all in the space of a month.

If you can't budget properly that's not the club's fault.
    Below the belt stone wall
  • There are ways to get an NUS card if you're not a student. Comes in handy for things like tickets.
  • clb74 said:

matt88 said:

Surely it would have been fairer to make the away attendance conditions to be from 2016/17 season? I can't afford to go to two out of Plymouth, Rotherham and Oldham all in the space of a month.

Below the belt stone wall
    A bit like your gut.
  • edited September 2017
    matt88 said:

matt88 said:

Unnecessary. Not all of us earn enough to travel round the country every other weekend.

You surely don't eat that much food?

Seriously it was meant ironically. I Need to find away to get that across through text.
  • Surely a mistake with the 2017/18 requirement?

Just seems a bit much to expect people to have attended 2/3 of the away games played, my hunch is that it's an error and they will amend it to 16/17
  • PM me if you have any spares, thanks.
  • Have any season ticket holders who are NOT valley gold members been able to get them this morning? Are they strict on this type of thing?
  • This game will NOT sell out so there will be not a problem getting in.

Get me 2 please mate like last year and I'll sort the cash out at the Southend game
  • cazo said:

This game will NOT sell out so there will be not a problem getting in.

Get me 2 please mate like last year and I'll sort the cash out at the Southend game
    You'll have a job, don't have a season ticket anymore.

You'll be okay as we won't sell out.
  • Sponsored links:

We've three games before this, should we get minimum of 6 points from them we will sell out I'd guess. Remember we was 15th when we played them this time last season. We're a fickle bunch just like every other team mate.
  • matt88 said:

matt88 said:

Unnecessary. Not all of us earn enough to travel round the country every other weekend.

You surely don't eat that much food?

Seriously it was meant ironically. I Need to find away to get that across through text.
    Use an emoji, I do and get away with murders :wink:
  • It didn't sell out last year but I think we will this year

It's our only decent kick off local away game
  • Carter said:

pretty shit day out tbh, certainly wont be boozing local pre game pub way beyond packed last time ( fleur de lis ) and also the type of establishment you would expect to find in bermondsey

Drink in Rochester high street pre game, now the station has moved you can just cross the road and get on a train for 2 stops (7/8 minutes) every pub in Gillingham is almost excusively a shithole and not in a good shit way either. It will be massive queues for shit beer and toothless locals. Sadly I'm on holiday for this game and the legends one
    I'm wondering what you'll do with a toothless local once you've queue up for him/her.
    As a local, an emigre from SE London, i have some experience and advice. They are likely to have an obligatory staff with them who will invariably be more agressive as "Lee" we will call him or her, would of spent on a twenty bag rather than Pedigree Chum. If you carry some cooked crispy bacon in your pocket, to chuck at the dog, you can nick his or her can of Stella and have it on your toes...
  • Carter said:

pretty shit day out tbh, certainly wont be boozing local pre game pub way beyond packed last time ( fleur de lis ) and also the type of establishment you would expect to find in bermondsey

Drink in Rochester high street pre game, now the station has moved you can just cross the road and get on a train for 2 stops (7/8 minutes) every pub in Gillingham is almost excusively a shithole and not in a good shit way either. It will be massive queues for shit beer and toothless locals. Sadly I'm on holiday for this game and the legends one
    I'm wondering what you'll do with a toothless local once you've queue up for him/her.
    Marry her.
  • Just got tickets - was on hold for a while and couldn't get 4 seats together so guess they're selling well.
  • 2 tickets bagged
  • If we get a result Saturday this will sell out. Times are hard down at the Priestfield, so I expect plenty of home seats available if anyone is that desperate for success after our drought!
  • Sponsored links:

• Got 2, they told me they are selling well.
  • About time we put a performance at their place
  • GRAY9 said:

Just got tickets - was on hold for a while and couldn't get 4 seats together so guess they're selling well.

Just called and got 4 together. Don't know why they dislike you!
  • Redrobo said:

GRAY9 said:

Just got tickets - was on hold for a while and couldn't get 4 seats together so guess they're selling well.

I knew she didn't have a clue - also said I had to put my 4 tickets through as 2 different payments.
  • edited September 2017
    GRAY9 said:

Redrobo said:

GRAY9 said:

I knew she didn't have a clue - also said I had to put my 4 tickets through as 2 different payments.
    I don't suppose it was Daisy covering in the lunch hour was it? :smirk:
  • I got ours today.
  • Id have thought they would have fixed the online ticketing system to buy games on restricted, despite saying there okay to buy online, it doesn't let me despite me being a season ticket holder. Anyone else been able to buy online?
  • Id have thought they would have fixed the online ticketing system to buy games on restricted, despite saying there okay to buy online, it doesn't let me despite me being a season ticket holder. Anyone else been able to buy online?

Yep, bought 2 online this morning no problem at all.
    Season ticket holder, but not Valley Gold member.
    Wasn't showing as available yesterday but was this morning, I was actually impressed.

Now, if they could only make it work without me having to name the "guest"

Got mine online. Did you log in ?

Got mine online. Did you log in ?
    yeah, Originally I wasn't as was on work computer but then light bulb went on and realised and still didn't work. Tried it just now on laptop too.