Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent

Interesting new possibility about the future of Darren, posted by Chicago Addick.

Sorry, I have no idea how to make a link work on here. Why is it so complicated??

http://chicagoaddick.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Options
    Just copy and paste it and I'll sort if for you fella.

I would try and explain it but I cant be arsed ;-)
  • Options
    its not difficult pete, you copy the address in, and you make underneath your text box where 'format comments as' you click in the 'text' box. that's all.

i've edited yours for you. There's some helpful stuff by lookout in the troubleshooting category if anyone else is unsure on this stuff.
  • Options
    There we go. God has spoken...
  • Options
    Gonna do a whole Help section in the summer.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for your help guys. Sorry, I was having a really blonde moment!!

Anyway, how about the possible loan of Darren to Arsenal for the season??
  • Options
    As someone else said, it's probably the worst possible option. We lose him for a season and we don't get any/much money to replace him.
  • Options
    Can't see it happening - if they want him they'll sign him, if we sell, we'll want the money.
  • Options
    I don't think Darren Bent knows where he'll be, offers will come in but it still depends on whether the club want to sell and whether the offer is attractive enough for him. At Charlton he knows he's guaranteed a start whever he's fit, at Liverpool, Spurs, Man U, Chelsea etc he'll be on the bench/or stands most weeks. The latest England squad has been announced and despite missing most of the season Michael Owen is in it.