Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: EFL R2: Norwich v Charlton

Your marks please:

Phillips:
Charles-Cook:
Jackson:
Sarr:
Konsa:
Aribo:
Dijksteel:
Clarke:
Fosu:
Ahearne-Grant:
Novak:
Pearce:
Magennis:
DaSilva: n/a

Comments

• Phillips 5
    Charles-Cook 6
    Jackson 5
    Sarr 5
    Konsa 6
    Aribo 5
    Dijksteel 6
    Clarke 7
    Fosu 5
    Ahearne-Grant 4
    Novak 6
    Pearce 5
    Magennis 6

• Phillips: 6 made a few good saves. Kicking was good but our players were so focused on defending that we wouldn't go for the 1st or 2nd ball.
    Charles-Cook: 6 thought he played well in the middle. Passing good but no movement.
    Jackson: 4.5 I really think the legs have actually gone. Tried desperately hard not to pass the half way line. KAG done a lot of covering.
    Sarr: 6 solid for most of the game. Passing good. Heading good.
    Konsa: 7 our best player I thought. Some very smart defending. The goals came when the team got tired
    Aribo: 5.5 played okay. Lost the ball a fair bit. Few misplaced passes and too static at times but tackling and defensively good.
    Dijksteel: 6 Murphy is a very difficult player to play against and Dijksteel done well. Took too long on the ball at times but tackling and dealing with crosses were good. Goals came when the team tired
    Clarke: 7 played well. Right to take him off as he needs to play Saturday.
    Fosu: 5 minus .5 for the sitter he missed at 1-1. Got forward well but took too many touches before releasing the ball. He's young. He will improve
    Ahearne-Grant: 6.5. Extra .5 for the amount of covering he had to do for Jacko. I think this is his season. I also think he's better on the wing
    Novak: 6.5 played well. Took his goal well and as mentioned, lost the ball in Norwichs half and bust a gut to win it back by running the length of the pitch. Think he can be important this season.
    Pearce: 6
    Magennis: 5.5 should've scored
    Dasilva 6
  • Phillips: 6.5
    Charles-Cook: 6.5
    Jackson: 5
    Sarr: 6.5
    Konsa: 7
    Aribo: 6
    Dijksteel: 6
    Clarke: 8
    Fosu: 5.5
    Ahearne-Grant: 7
    Novak: 7
    Magennis: 6
  • edited August 2017

Phillips: 7
    Charles-Cook: 6
    Jackson: 5
    Sarr: 4
    Konsa: 6
    Aribo: 5
    Dijksteel: 6
    Clarke: 7
    Fosu: 4
    Ahearne-Grant: 5
    Novak: 7
    Pearce: 5
    Magennis: 6

• Phillips: 7.5 made a few excellent saves in the first half
    Charles-Cook: 7 A lot more effective in the middle and was busy all game
    Jackson: Does get exposed at times at left back
    Sarr: 6.5 Good 1st half with a number of excellent blocks but like most of the team not so good 2nd half
    Konsa: 6 Better center half than in midfield thought the midfield was better before he moved there
    Aribo: 7.5 Was busy all game hopefully we can find a place in our midfield for him this season as i think he can make a name for himself
    Dijksteel: 5 I like him but was exposed last night his positioning was questionable but was up against a very good player
    Clarke: 7.5 growing on me as his link up play is superb just question how many goals he will get in the 10 position
    Fosu: 5 poor last night with nothing coming off should have scored but players like him will have those nights
    Ahearne-Grant: 5 corners and crossing were rubbish dont think he missed the first man once notable DaSilva came on and his first cross straight onto Josh's head
    Novak: 6 scored but didnt give to much else great full length of the pitch run back at losing the ball much that screwed him for the rest of the game!
    Pearce: 6 Strange substitution but did what we expect
    Magennis: 6.5 We look so much more effective when he plays

• Phillips: 6.5 - some good saves in the first half
    Charles-Cook: 6 - some good moments but struggled to get a real foothold against an experienced and classy Norwich midfield
    Jackson: 4.5 - out of position and looked absolutely knackered at the end
    Sarr: 6 - did pretty well against heavy pressure, especially in the first half
    Konsa: 7 - defended well and gave us a more solid look in midfield when he moved forward
    Aribo: 6 - did ok but was unable to make much of an impact
    Dijksteel: 6 - defended manfully against their best player in the first half. Got overloaded down that side in the second
    Clarke: 6.5 - very tidy
    Fosu: 5 - struggled to make an impression and missed our best chance in the first half
    Ahearne-Grant: 5 - worked hard but not much came off for him
    Novak: 6 - took his goal well but was largely isolated up top
    Magennis: 7 - added some threat when he came on
  • Phillips: 7.5 made a few excellent saves in the first half
    Charles-Cook: 7 A lot more effective in the middle and was busy all game
    Jackson: Does get exposed at times at left back
    Sarr: 6.5 Good 1st half with a number of excellent blocks but like most of the team not so good 2nd half
    Konsa: 6 Better center half than in midfield thought the midfield was better before he moved there
    Aribo: 7.5 Was busy all game hopefully we can find a place in our midfield for him this season as i think he can make a name for himself
    Dijksteel: 5 I like him but was exposed last night his positioning was questionable but was up against a very good player
    Clarke: 7.5 growing on me as his link up play is superb just question how many goals he will get in the 10 position
    Fosu: 5 poor last night with nothing coming off should have scored but players like him will have those nights
    Ahearne-Grant: 5 corners and crossing were rubbish dont think he missed the first man once notable DaSilva came on and his first cross straight onto Josh's head
    Novak: 6 scored but didnt give to much else great full length of the pitch run back at losing the ball much that screwed him for the rest of the game!
    Pearce: 6 Strange substitution but did what we expect
    Magennis: 6.5 We look so much more effective when he plays

Nothing for Jackson is a bit harsh :-)
  • Sorry should have been 5.5
  • Phillips: 5.5 very average
    Charles-Cook: 7.5 did not look out of place
    Jackson: 5 Didn't move a lot
    Sarr: 5.5 didn't fill me with too much confidence
    Konsa: 8 best player
    Aribo: 7 was better 2nd half
    Dijksteel: 6 had to mark the best player on the pitch and is a DM