Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

North Korea V USA

What's everyone's view on this? I think Trump deserves to be angry if North Korea attack one
of their territories!

On a side note, I've just found out that the human rights in North Korea is really appalling. The North Korean's are not allowed to move to another region let alone another Country, they can't criticise their leader, can't watch an American and South Korea film and the government controls the media and music! If they do not obey this then they'll get taken to a prison camp where they'll get slaughtered.

It's no wonder why North and South Korea is so divided.

Comments

• edited August 2017
    DiscoCAFC said:

What's everyone's view on this? I think Trump deserves to be angry if North Korea attack one
    of their territories!

On a side note, I've just found out that the human rights in North Korea is really appalling. The North Korean's are not allowed to move to another region let alone another Country, they can't criticise their leader, can't watch an American and South Korea film and the government controls the media and music! If they do not obey this then they'll get taken to a prison camp where they'll get slaughtered.

Just found out?

Not taking the mick mate. This is a good, concise overview of the split between the North and South. Worth a read:

http://news.sky.com/story/korea-a-history-of-the-north-south-split-10449691
  • I reckon it'll end up a 0-0 draw.

Beat me to it
  • DiscoCAFC said:

of their territories!

What did you used to think North Korea was like, out of interest?
    Well I knew North Korea wasn't anything like the Countries in Europe but I never realised it was that bad!
  • It's just a preseason friendly.
    The big one is North Korea v Scotland.
    North Korea want revenge for when their women's football team were introduced alongside a South Korea flag at hampden during the 2012 olympics.
  • I doubt Trump even knows where North Korea is.
  • I think n Korea will strike early but America will overwhelm them, dominate and win easily without the need for extra time. N Korea will sack the manager and merge with s Korea
  • Sponsored links:

• DiscoCAFC said:

of their territories!

Just found out?

Not taking the mick mate. This is a good, concise overview of the split between the North and South. Worth a read:

http://news.sky.com/story/korea-a-history-of-the-north-south-split-10449691
    I know you're not taking the mick mate. I knew there was tensions between North and South but I didn't really look into it properly until the Trump North Korea saga.
  • Honestly thought they had been drawn to play each other in a football match when i saw the thread title.
  • I still maintain that NK is a rogue puppet state controlled and financed by China to deflect from what is REALLY going on in China itself ..
    the prospect of NK 'attacking' any US dependency is nil .. BUT, of course the whole situation winds up 'The Donald' something awful and he has to react to 'reassure' the US citizens and America's allies that all is under control ..
    Trump should ignore the pathetic little NK children in their oversized military hats who are at the beck and call of the boys in Beijing and get on with what he was elected for, i.e. making life better for the American people
  • This thread has potential
  • I never realised Norway and North Korea are separated by just one country.

Look it up. Its crazy.

Could say that about Norway and Mongolia | Kazakhstan | China | Georgia | Azerbaijan though

Just proof that Russia is such a vast country... Just a shame its so paranoid, on the topic of Russia was watching a programme Sunday night on C4 - Some amazing areas of the region down by Georgia and Azerbaijan where this bloke was on Sunday yet the police and secret service were proper keeping an eye on him i.e. In Dagestan he was stopped by police because he had a backpack because in that area someone with a backpack usually means they're going to pull out a gun and start shooting.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4283020/levison-wood-russia-iran-presenter-british-army-channel-4/
  • I still maintain that NK is a rogue puppet state controlled and financed by China to deflect from what is REALLY going on in China itself ..
    the prospect of NK 'attacking' any US dependency is nil .. BUT, of course the whole situation winds up 'The Donald' something awful and he has to react to 'reassure' the US citizens and America's allies that all is under control ..
    Trump should ignore the pathetic little NK children in their oversized military hats who are at the beck and call of the boys in Beijing and get on with what he was elected for, i.e. making life better for the American people

Could be something in this. But, deeply worried about anyone that would be re-assured by anything DT has said or done.
  • Filmed earlier today in Beresford Square in Woolwich. Parking is nightmare.

https://youtu.be/UMLtkp4AFkc
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017
    MrOneLung said:

Yes, lets have a dig at someone who is open to learning about the world.

Exactly my thoughts. It's pathetic really.
  • Yeah, god forbid anyone can use a bit of humour anymore.
    It might offend someone.
    Learn to laugh at yourselves sometimes.
  • Neither side can win. Both sides will claim victory.
  • Filmed earlier today in Beresford Square in Woolwich. Parking is nightmare.

https://youtu.be/UMLtkp4AFkc

i suppose your making the most of it while upskirts are still legal.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

of their territories!

The entire wording above is a direct verbatim quote from Trump's foreign policy team this morning.
  • MrOneLung said:

Disco or Trump?
  • DiscoCAFC said:

of their territories!

Which way did you vote in the European Referendum?
    I would imagine he voted to retain the Gold Standard.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

MrOneLung said:

Exactly my thoughts. It's pathetic really.
    You do know this is the internet don't you?
  • I think n Korea will strike early but America will overwhelm them, dominate and win easily without the need for extra time. N Korea will sack the manager and merge with s Korea

Sounds like Rolands running the show, creating a Korean network.

Visionary stuff