Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New vlog! Charlton 4-1 Northampton

Hello Addicks!

Another video today, this time a vlog from the victory against Northampton. You know the drill!

Cheers everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur0C3SboDjY&lc=z22hsxhjez3ovv3e2acdp43bwodipgi3nhtjs1l4km1w03c010c

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Have you bought a new battery?

Good stuff by the way!
  • Options
    Lovely stuff, took me right back to Saturday 3 o'clock.
  • Options
    Really good vlog @jimmyray95 - you asked for more suggestions - always good if you can track down a player or two after the game and get a few comments (they all come out of the west stand abut 30 min after the match has finished) - I think people would find that interesting.
  • Options
    Excellent work.

Where can I find your other vlogs?
  • Options
    usual high standard .. thanks a lot
  • Options
    Entertaining, Good seat location for gathering footage!
  • Options
    Enjoy these vlogs. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    Love watching these videos Jamie, great job catching all the goals too! Keep up the grest work
  • Options
    well done, enjoyed it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent. Missed this one - but watching the video was great. Please keep these coming - why put the shirt on before and after - but not during!?
  • Options
    Enjoyed your dads comments , he seems propper Charlton!! In regards to suggestions, Charlton related interviews with fans before and after the match maybe. None Charlton, I see you do Fifa videos aswell personall the ones related to FUT seem to be better than than Carear mode IMO
  • Options
    The Dad made me smile - "Take Me up The Rad" is what I think he said... assuming he meant the Radical?

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

Excellent job so far!! Always love a good Vlog

Thanks mate glad you enjoyed!

Have you bought a new battery?

Good stuff by the way!

It's on my to do list hahaha

Lovely stuff, took me right back to Saturday 3 o'clock.

Thanks for watching mate
    Beardface said:

Really good vlog @jimmyray95 - you asked for more suggestions - always good if you can track down a player or two after the game and get a few comments (they all come out of the west stand abut 30 min after the match has finished) - I think people would find that interesting.

What a great idea, will have to look into this!

Excellent work.

Where can I find your other vlogs?

Thanks Stuart. If you go to my YouTube channel you can find them, and you can subscribe to get notified of new ones! Search Jamie Boxall into YouTube or click the title of the video here.

usual high standard .. thanks a lot

Thank you for watching!
    Dazzler21 said:

Entertaining, Good seat location for gathering footage!

West stand is a real gem for catching the footage! Thanks!

Enjoy these vlogs. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for watching mate!
    uie2 said:

Love watching these videos Jamie, great job catching all the goals too! Keep up the grest work

Much appreciated thank you mate!

well done, enjoyed it

Thank you!!
    cafc-west said:

Excellent. Missed this one - but watching the video was great. Please keep these coming - why put the shirt on before and after - but not during!?

Will keep them coming for sure. Thanks for watching!
    CH4RLTON said:

Enjoyed your dads comments , he seems propper Charlton!! In regards to suggestions, Charlton related interviews with fans before and after the match maybe. None Charlton, I see you do Fifa videos aswell personall the ones related to FUT seem to be better than than Carear mode IMO

Definitely proper Charlton haha! Thanks for the feedback mate, trying to get the balance right with the videos, will get there in the end!
    Curb_It said:

The Dad made me smile - "Take Me up The Rad" is what I think he said... assuming he meant the Radical?

You would be correct!! Hahaha
  • Options
    very good