Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League Cup Third Round Draw - 4.15am on Thursday

2»

Comments

• That could genuinely be the dullest cup draw ever and that's without us in it to add our mixture of grey and greyer (or blue and bluer if we we were drawn away) all over it .
    There is not one tie there you think "oooh that could be a bit tastey"

Seriously who chooses the live games Cheltenham v West Ham shown when Blackburn v Burnley is taking place , last night .

Some good ties in the first 2 rounds with it being regionalised, very meh until the later rounds now.

Wembley hosting a league cup 3rd round game is bizarre.
  • Barnsley and Derby scrap it out for a Wembley away day vs Spurs

If it ever happens? - that tweet says;

ties are to be played on the week commencing 18th September 2017
    Barnsley v Derby to be played on the 19th September 2017

What happened for the Barnsley game to be cancelled?
    I don't think their game was cancelled, I think Derby had a delayed first round match against Grimsby. If memory serves me right, the game was abandoned half way through night we played Exeter.
  • Would've been away at Brentford by the looks of it.

Woulda been Forest at Home. We would have been Chelsea's ball. Not much better than Brentford lol
  • Barnsley and Derby scrap it out for a Wembley away day vs Spurs

If it ever happens? - that tweet says;

ties are to be played on the week commencing 18th September 2017
    Barnsley v Derby to be played on the 19th September 2017

What happened for the Barnsley game to be cancelled?
    The organisers forgot to put their balls into the draw. The winners play Charlton in Round 2A.
  • I forgot about it as well, and it was at a decent time here. Must listen to a Carabao song to make up for it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi7G0BrULys