Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aaron Mooy a Jonjo ringer

Just watching Huddersfield v Newcastle and struck by how similar goal-scorer Aaron Mooy is to missing Jonjo Shelvey. Same bald head, same midfield position, same strut, same gait, same striker of the ball....uncanny.

Comments

• Options
    Slightly off topic but who was the young Aussie striker that a poster was touting a few years back?
  • Options
    It wasn't bloody John Aloisi ffs
  • Options
    Anyone fondly remember him winning a game against us on his own while Coventry had ten men?
  • Options
    Mooy has a brain - that's the difference
  • Options
    Leuth said:

It wasn't bloody John Aloisi ffs

No need to be like that. It was just a suggestion, he's an Aussie and we were being linked with him years ago.
  • Options
    Was it Waltzing Matilda?
  • Options
    I kept thinking he was buyens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Slightly off topic but who was the young Aussie striker that a poster was touting a few years back?

I'd imagine it was Jamie Mclaren of Brisbane Roar.
  • Options

Just one slight difference....Mooy is a much better player.

Here comes @uncle

Mooy has a brain - that's the difference

And again.
  • Options
    Alan's forgotten we exist these days :lol:
  • Options

I kept thinking he was buyens

Best penalty taker of all time
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Do you think Jonjo got sent off last week because Jonjo is Mooy and can't be in two places at once? #conspiracy
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Do you think Jonjo got sent off last week because Jonjo is Mooy and can't be in two places at once? #conspiracy

I haven't seen them in the same room #TheTruthIsOutThere #iWantToBelieve
  • Options
    These house elves all look the same to me.
  • Options
    Are you implying all baldies lok the same? #racist
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I didn't realise 'baldies' were a race these days.
  • Options
    #respectthedome
  • Options

I didn't realise 'baldies' were a race these days.
    Ignorance is not an excuse.
  • Options

I'd imagine it was Jamie Mclaren of Brisbane Roar.
    McLaren is now in the 2nd Tier in Germany, along with a few other fringe Aussie players.

It will be interesting to see how he does there, as he had four years at Blackburn, and never came close to making it there.

However he is a very clever forward, with a good eye for goal, and having watched him quite a few times, I would be surprised if he couldn't cut it at least in League One level.

Mooy will be quality in the PL for Huddersfield, and I expect him to move on from there to a bigger club. He is a real class act, and moves the ball around beautifully.
  • Options
    I've watched Moopy over here playing against Melbourne Victory... he's mustard, really smart player, really glad for him doing so well.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

I've watched Moopy over here playing against Melbourne Victory... he's mustard, really smart player, really glad for him doing so well.

He invaded Spain in the 8th century, right?
  • Options
    Beginning to wish I hadn't started this thread....
  • Options
    he's a much better player than Shelvey .. pity he's not English, he'd be a shoo in for the 3 bigcats ((:>)