Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that make you feel ill at ease

Just found fusilli in my penne

Comments

• Options
    Rod, Jane & Freddie
  • Options
    Trump and his tweets.
  • Options
    roland duchatelet
  • Options
    Dodgy goalkeepers like Thuram-Ulien
  • Options
    Seeing the words "cabbles" and "moderator" in the same sentence
  • Options
    Mr Tumble. Creeps me out in a Jimmy Savile kind of way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Earthenware bowls , plates etc. Just the thought of a fork or spoon going across one of these makes me shiver.
  • Options
    A very drunk person sitting on a bar stool.
  • Options
    Surrey
  • Options
    Greenie said:

The phrase 'my bad', this makes my toes curl through the tops of my shoes whenever I hear or read it. I really struggle not to flag people on hear when I read it......!
    There's two things wrong with the phrase 'my bad', first that some complete moron thought it was a good couple of words to put together (it's not it's meaningless shit and makes you sound like a 5 year old) second thing wrong is that other fools copy it without thinking, and that it makes them sound like a complete Roland.
    Yep that makes me feel uneasy!

Awesome.
  • Options
    Other people's blood. Not in a squeamish, I think I'm gonna faint, kind of a way. But more, post-HIV, what the bloody hell could I catch from that way.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

A child in a Palarse kit.

I saw a fat ginger kid in one, last week.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

The phrase 'my bad', this makes my toes curl through the tops of my shoes whenever I hear or read it. I really struggle not to flag people on hear when I read it......!
    There's two things wrong with the phrase 'my bad', first that some complete moron thought it was a good couple of words to put together (it's not it's meaningless shit and makes you sound like a 5 year old) second thing wrong is that other fools copy it without thinking, and that it makes them sound like a complete Roland.
    Yep that makes me feel uneasy!

Well said Greenie. A pet hate of mine too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Jacob Rees-Mogg

The next Boris in the making.
  • Options
    The air kiss.

There are people who try to kiss you on the lips when greeting you who make me feel uneasy.

Especially the men.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Mrs SA's a chopping technique. She can be a bit cack handed and sometimes holds the item to be chopped in one hand whilst cutting it with an 8 inch chefs knife in the other :neutral:
  • Options
    simple instructions
  • Options
    The overuse of the word 'So' when people answer questions.
  • Options
    Can never watch people being injected, had to cover my eyes for half of Trainspotting.

A bit daft, because I've been injecting myself with insulin for well over 30 years without a problem.
  • Options
    Walking down Eltham High Street
  • Options

Walking down Eltham High Street

If, as I suspect, it's like Hatfield or Colchester high street, I find mentally playing some circus music turns it into a rather enjoyable experience