Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Weekly #11 - Watt leaves, potential new striker options & Plymouth/Exeter reflections

Hello addicks,

Another video this week, come along & leave a like and comment if you fancy getting involved!

Cheers everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIxkECg2khY

Comments

• Options
    Held my attention for over 10 mins. Well done

I thought you needed to leave some of the graphics on screen longer I.e. Lineup for Exeter
  • Options

Held my attention for over 10 mins. Well done

I thought you needed to leave some of the graphics on screen longer I.e. Lineup for Exeter

Just seen this comment mate thank you for your feedback will make sure I take it on board for the next one
  • Options
    Just seen this, Jimmyray.

Good magazine format and overview.

One minor criticism meant constructively: personally, I'd prefer that you spoke a little less frenetically and took a quick breath occasionally - IMO it came across a little like a horse racing commentary.

Very decent effort though. Looking forward to seeing more of your vlogs!

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Just seen this, Jimmyray.

Good magazine format and overview.

One minor criticism meant constructively: personally, I'd prefer that you spoke a little less frenetically and took a quick breath occasionally - IMO it came across a little like a horse racing commentary.

Very decent effort though. Looking forward to seeing more of your vlogs!

Haha that's understandable! I'll take that on board too! Thanks for your feedback mate
  • Options
    Very informative. You're obviously passionate about CAFC and this comes across in the presentation .. looks like you potentially have a good career in sports broadcasting/journalism IF you get the breaks .. Thanks a lot
  • Options
    Really enjoy these videos. Only 2nd one I've seen mind but great summary of most things going on around CAFC team matters. Keep up the good work & I'm looking forward to next one. Cheers!
  • Options

Very informative. You're obviously passionate about CAFC and this comes across in the presentation .. looks like you potentially have a good career in sports broadcasting/journalism IF you get the breaks .. Thanks a lot

Thank you, really humbled!

Really enjoy these videos. Only 2nd one I've seen mind but great summary of most things going on around CAFC team matters. Keep up the good work & I'm looking forward to next one. Cheers!

Thanks mate really glad to have you on board!