Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cirque du Rolando

Great night, last night in the Rvue, - go Roland.

Yes go, I really mean it...... just fecking go!

Comments

• Jeeesus! He has no redeeming features.
  • fecking prick - what a tossa.
  • Shame the floor wasn't wet.
  • I thought he was selling STVV?
  • You've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time.
  • I thought he was selling STVV?

Reports in the Belgian press last week that it was a done deal. But whether he or not he sells the football club, he certainly won't be selling the real estate, he'll still have his very own nightclub.
  • Sponsored links:

• It really isn't often I have a hatred as strong as the one I have for this man.

I didn't think I could, then I think of Meire
  • Deary me. Re the actual game, it seems that Standard had two red cards in the 87th and 90th min, and then STVV got the winner in the 90th too. Surprised the Standard fans didn't raze the place to the ground.
  • Deary me. Re the actual game, it seems that Standard had two red cards in the 87th and 90th min, and then STVV got the winner in the 90th too. Surprised the Standard fans didn't raze the place to the ground.

Quite a poor attendance last night. Not sure how many travelled from Liege
  • Have a banana.....

Trust me it went off big time. Three drinks were spilt a tray of trianglar sandwiches was turned over and Roland's favourite LP got scratched in the following kurfuffle. Police said later, we should have expected it to go off when a coach full of trouble makers who earlier in the day had been seen drinking at a recording of "Strictly come dancing" was stopped just outside of town, known for their identical clothing (tweed jackets with patches on the elbows) the leader of the group told police. It's just the start, the thin end of the wedge before we know they'll be playing football matches here every other week, we have to act now. Police issued an identikit photo of a right tear up before the game and are asking for help in bringing those responsible before the courts.

• I hope I can move as well as that when I'm almost 71.
  • Addickted said:

I hope I can move as well as that when I'm almost 71.

I don't ever want to be able to move like that. He dances like a complete twat
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is the poor unfortunate victim being thrown around by the yellow toothed fandango, Belgians answer to fuck all about dancing?
  • Very soft goal for STVV - a header from 3 inches by Boli after a mix up between goalie and centre half.
  • Anyone who has been to that truely awful soulless plastic shyte hole of a stadium will not be the slightest surprised at seeing that footage.
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  • Only about 6,000 there with 2,000 from Liege, and this for one of the most attractive fixtures.

For years STVV's average attendance was always around 10,000. Last year 6,000, and with the Duchâtelet effect, I wonder if it might be even lower this season?
  • Only about 6,000 there with 2,000 from Liege, and this for one of the most attractive fixtures.

For years STVV's average attendance was always around 10,000. Last year 6,000, and with the Duchâtelet effect, I wonder if it might be even lower this season?

With the previous average attendance what division were they in , the top flight where they are now or a lower division ??

With the previous average attendance what division were they in , the top flight where they are now or a lower division ??
    Same division - Belgian equiv of prem.