Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Plymouth match thread 12.08.17

Comments

• They're attacking now, Amos makes a save!
  • We attack, they worry, and we hit the crossbar after magical keeping from them, we sustain attack, but argyle get it now and counter attack
    we nearly scored just then, and amos now touches ball around the post for Argyle first corner. We must be on our game here
  • Yes hudders
  • Amos saves with his feet from a sneaky low corner
    in again and ball out for our goal kick
  • Carey takes a low corner, it's a sneaky one! Do I not like that! Amos saves the day.
  • That is possibly the best save I have ever seen Luke McCormick make. Unbelievable. A certain goal stopped. #pafc #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Rotherham 3-0 Southend
  • Hahahaha yes udders
  • Rotherham 3-0 Southend

Warming up for us in a fortnight :disappointed:
  • I am not giving any premier scores, but I do like Huddersfield
  • My word now it's 2-0 Huddersfield :0
  • Pearce has it at the back, to Ricky, he turns and looks left to JDS, I get distracted by Udders second goal going in, I scream in delight.

JFC has it, left to Pearce, Holmes goes left to JDS, finds JFC and he turns to find Pearce, and then we go right to Bauer.. basically we're knocking it around the back. I don't think I need to say much more until we go forward.
  • Udders Udders Udders :smiley:
  • Us playing patient football makes my job a lot harder. It's not as funny, and involves typing more names.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amos GK.
    bauer defends, but Amos feeds kashi, we try to build again, Holmes on the ball, and da silva does well too, bit scrappy now and both teams lose the ball a couple of times, but we have it again and try to build
    Solly and bauer, kashi and clarke ling, Argyle deep, Clarke, and JFC pops up, and Da silva forced back here, bauer, Fosu, Bauer, and then Solly, Fosu to kashi
    JFC available, Holmes cross headed away but we have it still, and kashi continues to pull the strings, and we approach area, packed defence and ends with their keeper.
  • Ricky crosses for Mag, but no good, Solly has it back, out to Ricky again, on his right, on his left, far post, to Mag, no good and Fosu gets it, to JFC on the edge of box, chipped in,, Mag is offside.
  • Wimbledon 0 Shrews 1
  • We are on the back foot now as they attack, bauer header, but they come at us again.
  • I will "like" anyone who mentions Palarse losing to Uddersfield. There you go... fill yer boots!
  • I will "like" anyone who mentions Palarse losing to Uddersfield. There you go... fill yer boots!

Stripey nigels going down... ha ha ha
  • Plymuoth still attack us, but ball harmless for our goal kick
  • JiMMy 85 said:

They go long, Bauer wins, Sawyer has it, finds Grant, tries to beat Solly, does... crosses, oh they had a chance, Bauer and Amos got in a mess but we cleared eventually.

The commentators are being hampered by a pole.

What is Lukasz Fabianski doing in the commentary box?
  • Palace losing to Hudders
  • Commentators can see the crosses going on, they can't see who gets on the end of them! Polegate continues.

30 mins played, We have a goal kick right now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!