Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Holiday Drama/opinions please?

1235»

Comments

• Keep up Bob.

Yeah I know I skipped through page 1 & saw cancellation fee mentioned, there's always one :blush:
  • Actually only opened the thread cause I thought it was going to dramas experienced on holiday as in the "worst experience on a date" or whatever :smile:
  • Actually only opened the thread cause I thought it was going to dramas experienced on holiday as in the "worst experience on a date" or whatever :smile:

We can make one when i'm back Bobo ;)

Cancellation charge/ was admin fee to change the name from Mate 1 to 2, we changed it so therefore mate 2 has said he will pay this as he dropped out. What a mess, but at least us 3 aren't dropping out now so just countdown to holiday.
  • The bloke who cancelled has no right to ask anything of anyone.
  • Get better mates.

We can make one when i'm back Bobo ;)

Cancellation charge/ was admin fee to change the name from Mate 1 to 2, we changed it so therefore mate 2 has said he will pay this as he dropped out. What a mess, but at least us 3 aren't dropping out now so just countdown to holiday.
    yes sounds a mess mate, hope everything sorts itself out. have a great holiday
  • So is it free for me to come now?
  • dizzee said:

So is it free for me to come now?

I don't know you Dizzee lol sorry pal
  • dizzee said:

So is it free for me to come now?

I don't know you Dizzee lol sorry pal
    Haha I'm only joking mate - but on a serious note I am a ball, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.