Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

@Waldo RIP

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Late to this. RIP Waldo. Condolences to all the family - all the best with the trip to The Valley.
  • Options
    So pleased that you were both able to get to the Valley and sit together last Saturday and sincere condolences for your loss.

This is why CAFC will live on - because of the history and the depth of support over the decades and through many generations of families.

I hope your Dad's positive vibe after last Saturday's performance gave him a bit of much needed feel good factor.
  • Options
    RIP Waldo
    Thoughts are with you and your family
  • Options
    RIP Waldo.
  • Options
    RIP Waldo, sorry for your loss Simon.
  • Options
    Nice little story there Simon. May he rest in peace
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. RIP Waldo
  • Options
    RIP Waldo
  • Options
    How sad for you, but good to know you were with him at the end and the family were able to say goodbye. Let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences @Lordflashheart
    Rest in peace Waldo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Waldo.

Simon, your circumstances were similar to mine. I lost my dad 10 years ago last month and I can scarcely believe it was that long ago.

Time heals and try and take some comfort, from the fact that we probably all have to deal with this great challenge, at some point in our lives and we all come through, relatively unscathed. Take strength and remember all the good times.