Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plymouth roll call

124»

Comments

• That's a relief (tickets available on the day).
  • Redrobo said:

Yeah, I need to know about tickets- a last minute decision with my mate and we're going.

Me too...nothing on os. Any idea about walk ups?

Phoned Plymouth the other day and they told me that there were no tickets on the day.
    Got mine through CAFC.

Funny how Exeter could do it.
    Tickets are on sale, so what do they know about you? Come on, spill the beans.

Cor blimey guv'nor, I hate noisy crowds, was trying to dissuade people from attending

Tis a fair cop, sorry

• Has anyone called Plymouth ticket office to see if they are selling on the day?
  • Has anyone called Plymouth ticket office to see if they are selling on the day?

Not me.

• Setting off soon. Have a safe journey one and all. COYR!
  • Rob said:

Rob said:

Yes. I called Charlton. Tickets available down there. 3 pounds extra.

Says £2:00 on the tickets I have.

ok. They told me 3 quid but hopefully 2.
    CAFC admin fee. Rolly has to make money somehow if he doesn't sell a yoof player during the summer.
  • Yes. Me. On page 3. They say they will.
  • Redrobo said:

Setting off soon. Have a safe journey one and all. COYR!

A bit early - the games tomorrow.
  • me & Golfie Jnr going. Only thing that has kept us down here in soggy Devon otherwise we'd be on our way back to sunny London.

British weather eh...........cant beat it !!!
  • This game came a couple of weeks too early.... will be in Devon & Cornwall the week after next. Have good trip lads!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't make this one as will be on the way to Dorset for a week's holiday with all the family.

Train & match tickets purchased for Rotherham though in a couple of weeks time.

Looking forward to Rotherham not been there before.
  • besides the britannia any other places to head for due in at 12.15ish wouldnt mind catching the early ko
  • besides the britannia any other places to head for due in at 12.15ish wouldnt mind catching the early ko

No, not if you're proper Charlton!

• edited August 2017

besides the britannia any other places to head for due in at 12.15ish wouldnt mind catching the early ko

No, not if you're proper Charlton!

looks like a quite small wetherspoons, 900 desceding on it, would be lucky to get a pint or could be a very similar experience to that shower of shit in gillingham fleur de lis
  • I was down in Paignton last week, had it been this week we'd have probably done both games.

No. I'll give it a go and get back to you.
  • Can recommend Barbican area by harbour, here at mo. Good atmosphere, good pubs and live music. Heading back here tomorrow lunch and taxi to ground.
  • TEL said:

Can't make this one as will be on the way to Dorset for a week's holiday with all the family.

Surely the first time that sentence has been used in the history of the English language.
  • Uboat said:

TEL said:

Can't make this one as will be on the way to Dorset for a week's holiday with all the family.

Surely the first time that sentence has been used in the history of the English language.
    I'm not going tomorrow really looking forward to Rotherham as well
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017
    Uboat said:

TEL said:

'You've got be a part of it.....
    New York, New York
    And in a city that never sleeps..... ' :wink:

I'll be there plus two.
  • clb74 said:

Uboat said:

TEL said:

I'm not going tomorrow really looking forward to Rotherham as well
    It was a joke about Rotherham being a shithole, but I've had to explain it now so it's all over.