Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs Charlton League Cup 1st Round: Post match views

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017

Well done the lads. Shame the officials were cheating .

Why would the officials cheat? Were they all Exeter fans?
  • Options
    good result, wanted wet spam away in next round but the freeloaders have special permission to play there 1st 3 league games and 1st league cup game away as there our olympic stadium wont be ready for football
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Well done the lads. Shame the officials were cheating .

According to the Bristol Rovers fans we had a cheating award us a goal on Saturday.
  • Options
    do think the karl rant, was a bit ott and unprofessional, hes saying in 1 breath clubs should get there players to behave, but calling out a ref in the next, saying he is biased and doesnt like charlton because were on the up :dizzy:
  • Options
    KR doesn't always engage his brain before speaking and needs to keep his mouth shut sometimes. Tries to be everyone's mate which can backfire when things go wrong.

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Time to crack open a cold can of delicious Carabao!

Hold on, got to neck my pint of Gazprom first
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just watched the highlights on Valley Pass.

Although I don't believe in the "bent officials" conspiracy, it is sad that the modern game is beginning to remove tackling from the game.

Crofts slid in, was always in control, and clearly got the ball.

For which he receives a red card.

Not a conspiracy, just sad...

Just watched it too ... that was a harsh sending off ... look at KR's reaction in the background, he feels the same.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Just watched the highlights on Valley Pass.

Although I don't believe in the "bent officials" conspiracy, it is sad that the modern game is beginning to remove tackling from the game.

Crofts slid in, was always in control, and clearly got the ball.

For which he receives a red card.

Not a conspiracy, just sad...

Just watched it too ... that was a harsh sending off ... look at KR's reaction in the background, he feels the same.
    stupid tackle, but never a red.

By stupid, I mean it looked completely unnecessary.
  • Options
    think Karl might be trying to create a siege mentality in the dressing room. he must of got this from his time at MK Dons or from the alternative Charlton anthem 'something inside so strong'.
  • Options

good result, wanted wet spam away in next round but the freeloaders have special permission to play there 1st 3 league games and 1st league cup game away as there our olympic stadium wont be ready for football

Would be nice. When is the draw for the next round anyway?
  • Options

Would be nice. When is the draw for the next round anyway?
    Thursday 22.00
  • Options
    Games played week commencing 21st August, so Novak will be available to terrorise the opposition defences
  • Options

Games played week commencing 21st August, so Novak will be available to terrorise the opposition defences

and see if he can beat his 6 minute record
  • Options

and see if he can beat his 6 minute record
    This season's Lewis Page...
  • Options
    the 13 prem teams come into the pot in round 2 aswell as boro and hull;

my picks for round 2 would be a midweek away trip to any of the following;

fulham
    qpr
    palace
    millwall

of course we will get 1 of 2 fixtures

huddersfield at home
    or
    huddersfield away

there's also a betting pattern here;

check out who the 3 clubs who went up to the prem this year they usually exit at the 1st set of fixtures.
  • Options

the 13 prem teams come into the pot in round 2 aswell as boro and hull;

my picks for round 2 would be a midweek away trip to any of the following;

fulham
    qpr
    palace
    millwall

of course we will get 1 of 2 fixtures

huddersfield at home
    or
    huddersfield away

there's also a betting pattern here;

check out who the 3 clubs who went up to the prem this year they usually exit at the 1st set of fixtures.

Spanners away will do me as we can't go in the league this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    I wouldn't mind a championship scalp at home followed by an away trip to Wet Spam/Spuds/The Arse
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

anyone but Palace or Millwall.

Really don't need the distraction of a derby.

2 years ago, after a couple of wins in the league and sitting 3rd in the table, everybody having a feeling of "hmm things maybe a bit better this season" only to get drawn away to Palarse in the League Cup. From that moment of that draw, everything went pear shaped.
    A derby, No Thanks
    Exactly
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

2 years ago, after a couple of wins in the league and sitting 3rd in the table, everybody having a feeling of "hmm things maybe a bit better this season" only to get drawn away to Palarse in the League Cup. From that moment of that draw, everything went pear shaped.
    A derby, No Thanks
    well to be honest things went pear shaped, the day roland bought us, but suppose that's correct my only trail of thought is palace and millwall may not play strongest sides and gives the fans something to cheer about.

wouldn't mind a league 2 side at home, stick the same team out if we lose we lose if we win might get a big game, spurs would mean a trip to Wembley.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

A derby, No Thanks
    This with knobs on. Our record v Millwall & Palarse is dire - much prefer to play Villa, Brum or Wolves.
  • Options
    Hadn't realised that the Clarke goal was a soft shot which got deflected in!