Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Model Kidnapping - Milan

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Hopefully people will realise that this is yet another bullshit story fabricated from whatever moron took over from Max Clifford to give a talentless model publicly and to attempt to up sales of The Scum.
    It's a non story .
  • Options

The cynic says..
    15 minutes of fame,
    Big Brother house beckons,
    photoshoot for the Sun, Star,
    forgotton by December.

Up front for Charlton by January.
    Got to be better than Novak.

Actually I think one of those hookers from Magaluf would be better than Novak.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The cynic says..
    15 minutes of fame,
    Big Brother house beckons,
    photoshoot for the Sun, Star,
    forgotton by December.

Up front for Charlton by January.
    Got to be better than Novak.

Actually I think one of those hookers from Magaluf would be better than Novak.
    Certainly better in the box.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Chizz said:

I'm not going to comment on this crime until a few more facts come to light. But I will say it's not the least-plausible story published in British media this week.

This is...

I've been to Magaluf - that story is entirely possible.
    I'll second that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hopefully people will realise that this is yet another bullshit story fabricated from whatever moron took over from Max Clifford to give a talentless model publicly and to attempt to up sales of The Scum.
    It's a non story .

Or all the other newspapers/ BBC that have carried the story.

On the BBC News Channel the caption scrolling along the bottom says something along the lines of 'the agent of the model allegedly kidnapped in Italy has said...'
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I'm not going to comment on this crime until a few more facts come to light. But I will say it's not the least-plausible story published in British media this week.

This is...

@jackcharlton i thought that was your brother in law at first!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

tbh i had a mate that got beaten by a load of hookers in Ibiza ( anyone that's been will know the ones i mean hang around the streets of westend ) as he wouldn't have sex with them and also had his wallet robbed and his trainers, can laugh about it now but at the time wasn't amusing.
  • Options

It's a non story .

If it's true then the guy arrested will do time in an Italian jail - good luck with that!!

If it's false then I would hazard a guess they will both do time in an Italian jail for wasting police time.

Either way I doubt it will be seen as a good career move for her.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

tbh i had a mate that got beaten by a load of hookers in Ibiza ( anyone that's been will know the ones i mean hang around the streets of westend ) as he wouldn't have sex with them and also had his wallet robbed and his trainers, can laugh about it now but at the time wasn't amusing.
    Some people, (not me btw), would pay money for that sort of evening. Not sure about the giving the trainer away bit though.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

Haha this happened to me in Barcelona. They hunted in packs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The lack of empathy given to both these stories is what i would expect on CL nowadays... I blame the Belgians!
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

Las Ramblas in Barcelona is terrifying, my mate put his hands in his pockets as he walked past them and about 5 of them ripped his phone and wallet out of his jeans
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

Las Ramblas in Barcelona is terrifying, my mate put his hands in his pockets as he walked past them and about 5 of them ripped his phone and wallet out of his jeans
    Innocent Individuals on holiday like a lot of people's mates on here getting hurt is not funny.

Prostitutes from abroad hunting in packs beating up blokes that decide not to have sex with them is somehow incredibly amusing.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

se9addick said:

Chizz said:

This is...

Mate and I got grabbed coming out of the metro station on Las Ramblas. Said no, mate thought it was funny and he promptly got a hefty punch to the ribs, he was moaning about it for days.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

FFS some people!
    Shakira kidnapped me and kept me as her sex slave...but I'm no grass!

Your lips don't lie Seth ;0)

• Options
    Free the Magaluf 10!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    seth plum said:

FFS some people!
    Shakira kidnapped me and kept me as her sex slave...but I'm no grass!

Does he still play for Stoke City? ;)