Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Poll of the week: Tony Watt, keep or move on?

13»

Comments

• Dont mind him as a player, but does not suit the way we set up or Charlton. See ya!!
  • With the amount of chances/clubs he has had enoubh is enough if it did not upset the younger lads too much stick him in with them tonight or just get shot
  • Keep him, just like Sheff Utd......
  • He is the sort of player that people want to pay to see when he is on form.
  • Has he been given a real chance to prove himself?

Certainly when he first arrived it appeared he was and we were all excited by the prospect.

I have no idea why he's lost his way, whether he didn't want to play for us or was a bad influence behind the scenes?

Unless he gets a long run in the side, I just can't see him coming good, I'd love to be proved wrong, cause we all know on his day.......

So I think we should give him another go, actually, no fuck it, burn him at the stake.
  • I think confidence plays its part. But he needs to be in the best physical condition he can be in.
  • i love tony watt

This all day long
  • Will score tomorrow

That went well.
  • Need to get rid, bring on Reco
  • I voted to keep him , more in hope than anything .
    A player that on his all too rare a day can get you off your seat but unfortunately it looks like those days are gone .
    We have the shittiest limited amount of songs as a football club , this guy is a must keep because his song is a rare highlight in our choristers armoury
  • Sponsored links:

• Two games in and Plan A is working spectacularly well, or looks like it will if we can keep 11 of the first choice players on the pitch, the pool for which hasn't included Magennis so far btw. What happens when there's a need for a Plan B ? TW potentially is that Plan B.
  • Two games in and Plan A is working spectacularly well, or looks like it will if we can keep 11 of the first choice players on the pitch, the pool for which hasn't included Magennis so far btw. What happens when there's a need for a Plan B ? TW potentially is that Plan B.

Then we need to hope and pray that Plan A continues to work so well.
  • Who really cares if he stays?
  • Listened to the commentary, and from the sound of things, RHF caused more problems in 20 minutes than TW did in 70...
  • Listened to the commentary, and from the sound of things, RHF caused more problems in 20 minutes than TW did in 70...

Yeah but it's much harder to make a song out of his name.
  • edited August 2017
    Perhaps he could become a sweeper?
    He'd be as useful as this extra in Quantum of Solace

And from watching from the stand.
  • We were 1-0 down when Watt was subbed and within a short space of time went 1-2 up.

Was it anything to do with Watt being subbed ? (if you were there).