Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter away Roll call, First away game of the season

Our first away game of the season approaches, Exeter away in the cup. Taking the misses to her first away game and a easy 50 mile trip down the m5 for us.

Ticket prices where a bit of a shock, and I believe the Terrance behind the goal is now closed, which means we will likely be situated in the Grandstand one side of the pitch.

Might be a mixed team of u21 and first team but still looking forward to this one! 200 tickets+ sold I believe so far attendance may be helped by people staying down for the Argyle game on Saturday.

Comments

• Our first away game of the season approaches, Exeter away in the cup. Taking the misses to her first away game and a easy 50 mile trip down the m5 for us.

Ticket prices where a bit of a shock, and I believe the Terrance behind the goal is now closed, which means we will likely be situated in the Grandstand one side of the pitch.

Might be a mixed team of u21 and first team but still looking forward to this one! 200 tickets+ sold I believe so far attendance may be helped by people staying down for the Argyle game on Saturday.

Robinson said he was going to rest all 11 starters from yesterday, they may not even be on the bench (to save them travelling down)
  • I'm on the coach
  • I'm on the coach

I didn't know Jacko wore cardigans as well
  • Will the team stay down in Devon after the match ?
  • se9addick said:

Will the team stay down in Devon after the match ?

Apparantly they are, by not taking a loss on a supporters coach it has paid for a nights accommodation for the squad.
  • Surely there will be room for the supporters on the team bus.
  • the coach apparently had 28 people booked but still they decided not to run one
  • So Matt, just you and your misses.

Can you do some up dates on the match and a couple of streams would be good :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh for the days of hitch hiking...
  • I'm in. What pub we using then?
  • Cabbles Snr will be there.
  • Can someone confirm if you can buy a ticket on the night. Just found out I am not working on Wednesday so I thought a day out in Exeter, a game and an overnight stay is on the cards.

• Can someone confirm if you can buy a ticket on the night. Just found out I am not working on Wednesday so I thought a day out in Exeter, a game and an overnight stay is on the cards.

You'll be okay 100%

I will check at the ground later this morning.

Should be ok as they have allocated a section of the east stand for away supporters.

Remember, the away terrace has been demolished and the old main grandstand is being taken down so only two sides of the ground (North Bank and East stand) open this season as far as I know.
  • Golfie will be there with his three kids

They haven't yet received the unsold tickets back from Charlton and don't have the numbers sold but in any event they have the first few rows of Block M available and seats there plus the unsold ones will go on sale from around 6pm tomorrow on first-come-first served basis - or so they told me at reception - which is in the club shop.

Managed a couple of hours ago to get a piccie of the stand where we will be - its the section to the right I think of the black seat segregation strip. Can confirm that only two sides of the ground will be open for the game.

imageimage
  • You going tomorrow John? My ticket has Block L so its the small section to the right
  • Got the day off but still can't see myself doing a 200 mile round trip down the M5. You never know, I might find some motivation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got the day off but still can't see myself doing a 200 mile round trip down the M5. You never know, I might find some motivation.

let's hope we sign Bale or Messi before the game then

let's hope we sign Bale or Messi before the game then
    You should really be putting these sort of exclusive rumours on the rumours thread.
  • You going tomorrow John? My ticket has Block L so its the small section to the right

Yes, but my ticket won't get to me until just before the game - its arriving along with a sizable Taunton contingent of fans from the West Country Branch.