Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - Waste of a Talent

Comments

• Options
    I did like those Macron shirts... Has to be said.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I did like those Macron shirts... Has to be said.

The yellow hi-vis ones?
  • Options
    Tony Watt appears to be slipping down the pecking order at St Johnstone.
    After a good start to the season the goals seem to have dried up.
    Substituted in recent matches he's on the bench for today's game against Rangers.
  • Options
    Well it’s christmas he’s probably been out with a few mates
  • Options
    Tony magic feet came on with 15 minutes to go.
  • Options
    Tony Watt blowing through his arse as the game went into added time.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

It's also here:

This is brilliant. He was handsome af. Those Macron shirts were top drawer.

Also, nobody did a raking 60-yard cross-field ball like he did.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Has Watt spoken about mental health problems before? I feel like I suspected he had some, but I'm not sure if that was because he'd spoken about them or alluded to them or there were things within his behavior that made me think that.

Either way, good luck to him, I hope he's in a better place. He always comes across as a relatively nice guy on social media. He's quite earnest, which is to his credit. I'm glad to hear there have been managers who have been supportive of him as a person.

One of the really great things about football in 2018 is that footballers are increasingly comfortable talking about mental health issues. There is still a lot way to go to remove some of the stigmas surrounding mental health, but anywhere we can shine a light on is good.
    I think there’s something on another thread about Watt’s mental health.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

89th minute winner today

Would have scored 2 if he weren't up playing Fifa all day Xmas day :-)
  • Options
    !st goal since August
  • Options
    Is leaving St Johnstone at end of the season after rejecting their contract.
  • Options
    I don’t believe you, honest!
  • Options
    2 goals all season
  • Options
    What is the strangest thing here - that they offered him a contract, or that he rejected it?
    Yeah very strange unless the contract was for a lot less than he's on now or he's just had enough of playing football, shame though because everywhere he goes he seems to do well in first 5-10 games then gets dropped for whatever reason and finds himself at a different club each summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not that strange if he’s had a better financial offer from MLS, Middle East or China etc. He’s taken the option to play abroad before. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Not that strange if he’s had a better financial offer from MLS, Middle East or China etc. He’s taken the option to play abroad before. 
    Yes......in England
  • Options
    Someone will take a look at 8 in 38 and his style of play and think it was a decent season for him.  
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Yes......in England
    And...in Belgium 
  • Options
    CSKA, Competent Scot Krap Attitude?
  • Options
    That's a very random place to go to.
  • Options
    “He also had stints at Charlton Athletic....”

Stint? He played more games for us than any other team didn’t he?
  • Options
    Just signed for CSKA Sofia in Bulgaria. 3 year deal 
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    Just signed for CSKA Sofia in Bulgaria. 3 year deal 
    I'm amazed that someone with his "flakey" history would get a 3 year deal.