Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stunned

At the number of people who have returned to The Valley today, as if nothing has gone on & it's all fine now.

Katrien & Roland will be laughing

Comments

• Options

How many times do we have to say this,
    Support the team not the regime. I was there to cheer on Karl and the boys today

One & the same, unless you got in for free - did you pay money to see the game today?
  • Options
    "Ultras are a type of football fan renowned for ultra-fanatical support. They are predominantly followers of association football teams."
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Support the team not the regime. I was there to cheer on Karl and the boys today

One & the same, unless you got in for free - did you pay money to see the game today?
    Yes, I paid and it was worth every penny.
  • Options
    Boring thread
  • Options

That was the gate v Northampton for our first league game last season.

Approx 1500 less than today but a few more Bristol Rovers
  • Options

Certainly did.
  • Options
    So first game of the season and someone is already looking to have a dig at fellow fans. Didn't take long.

We won today, can't you just enjoy it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was stunned by the sight of the large hairy arse on display in the shop window after the game.

Well done that man.
  • Options

At the number of people who have returned to The Valley today, as if nothing has gone on & it's all fine now.

Katrien & Roland will be laughing

I know what you mean ultra
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I paid to get in and I will probably pay to get in in two weeks time. I'm leaving the country indefinitely in a couple of weeks and I don't know when I will get my next chance to go.

Roland out.

Where you going Callum?
  • Options
    Support the team not regime has always been the cry of those that were never going to do anything to rid the club of the scum. The two are so clearly inseparable.
  • Options
    La Vie de Charlton
  • Options
    iainment said:

Redrobo said:

You are so out of touch mate. The team and Robbo are not the enemy.

But paying to watch them at home legitimises Duchatelet.
    You may well be correct. But there is a wave of support for Robbo and the team.

Fuck him. It is our team.
  • Options

Why aren't we supporting them away? 2 birds 1 stone...
  • Options

Why aren't we supporting them away? 2 birds 1 stone...
    Sorry I'm not sure of the question?