Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Bristol Rovers post match views

I thought that was a class performance and I'm proper buzzing after that. Real character

Over to you

Comments

• Great win given we played the whole game with 10 men. Really need to get another striker in now. Novak can fuck off.
  • Only downside is that Magennis is injured and Novak now out for 3 games.

Leaves Watt and err....
  • Well a better start than last season.
    I'm quietly confident but our squad is still a bit thin in places.
    We need to be a lot more fortunate with our injuries than we were last season for us to have a chance of promotion
  • Very pleasing result with just ten men.

Sounds like they showed a lot of resolve to get that result.
  • edited August 2017
    From the sounds we only have one more game without Magennis maybe - hopefully be back for game after next.

We need a striker in, but Watt will have to do for Plymouth.

EDIT - would Clarke go up top and Reeves comes in next week?
  • Cup game on Tuesday, can play KAG, not important, it is next Saturday that counts
  • The cleaners will be sweeping up a lot of finger nails if I'm not mistaken.
  • We must have a pretty decent record against them.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Cup game on Tuesday, can play KAG, not important, it is next Saturday that counts

I'd play Watt. I believe he has it in him, at least as a makeshift, but looks really low on confidence to me. Needs some match time if possible.
  • edited August 2017
    Did fear the worst... This team MIGHT have something about them. The Mcgennis injury just proves we need more quality backup, come on Mr Dutchelet, losen then purse strings, you can't take it with you!
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

Stig said:

Wow, when did we last take a lead with just ten men and hold it for 52 minutes?

Bolton away this year, January :wink:
    Actually give or take 5 minutes, we took the lead at the end of the first half in that game, so technically I'm factoring in injury time :smiley:
  • arthur said:

iamdan said:

Fuck Watt off.

I think you're right. I've always thought he had something about him, but it's time to out him. He looks completely uninterested - and is so unfit that's it's untrue. He's had a pre season, yet looks as if he's carrying a couple of bags of cement.
    that was a tired pass to KAG at the end. Ran himself into the ground!
    After being on for 20 minutes? My days he must have put in a shift
  • TW seems shot as a player sadly
  • Rossman92 said:

arthur said:

iamdan said:

Fuck Watt off.

I think you're right. I've always thought he had something about him, but it's time to out him. He looks completely uninterested - and is so unfit that's it's untrue. He's had a pre season, yet looks as if he's carrying a couple of bags of cement.
    that was a tired pass to KAG at the end. Ran himself into the ground!
    After being on for 20 minutes? My days he must have put in a shift
    I should have put a winky smiley on that. He was lazy!

Everyone else played really well, biggest thing was kashi and Jake playing close to each other and playing as a partnership.