Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Options
    £5 for me. Fuckers!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

2 bets placed 2 wins. Gotta love the league cup.

Nice evening's work that!

• Options
    @Nicholas The Punter's Pal :-)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

You give up your day job yet
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Nicholas said:

Ha ha If I did that to gamble I would be homeless in weeks
  • Options
    I can't even see the 365 Offer once I've logged into my account ?
  • Options
    Did you get an email
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

clb74 said:

Nicholas said:

Ha ha If I did that to gamble I would be homeless in weeks
    Have the £400 us to get promotion
  • Options
    Was in an email @cafc4life
    Don't think it's on the site yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Already stuck £100 on us to win the league at 16s a few days before the season started. Thats too much as it is.

Why haven't I had the email from Bet365. Hope I get one.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Have you done the over 0.5 goals beforehand and then 0-0 in-play trick on previous times they've done the offer, Steve? Maybe they're penalising you for that.

Either that or you've just not been losing enough!

Could be that. I've been lucky enough to make 3 or 4 decent sized withdrawals in the last 18 months and haven't deposited for at least 2 years either.

Bastards
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Already stuck £100 on us to win the league at 16s a few days before the season started. Thats too much as it is.

Why haven't I had the email from Bet365. Hope I get one.

You will be getting an email
    One to say your moneys no longer welcome
  • Options
    Go into the account bit on the mobile site, and then into Messages, should be there. I've not had an email.
  • Options
    Thanks, just looked no messages either. Maybe they might not offer it to me as quite a few times I did the over .5 bet and 0-0.
  • Options
    Can't get anything on with 365 these days. Max bets of 91p are standard.
  • Options

Can't get anything on with 365 these days. Max bets of 91p are standard.

You must have taken them to the cleaners a good few times then?
  • Options
    Oh yeah a few years ago they were massive loss leaders on racing place offers. Don't have a problem with their strategy tbh.

The advert, keep backing those winners and we'll keep giving you free bets is something that should be banned in my opinion.
  • Options

Oh yeah a few years ago they were massive loss leaders on racing place offers. Don't have a problem with their strategy tbh.

The advert, keep backing those winners and we'll keep giving you free bets is something that should be banned in my opinion.

The corals programme where they opened a new shop and wanted to give free bets away the same weekend it was gamble awareness weekend was funny.
  • Options
    Had the Bet365 email £25 for me . I assume the £50 is now a thing of the past.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely be cashing that out
  • Options

£10000?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Says hes not being offered cash out
  • Options
    Sky doing Chelsea, Everton, Palace treble at 6/1. They'd only let me put a fiver on it.
  • Options

Sky doing Chelsea, Everton, Palace treble at 6/1. They'd only let me put a fiver on it.

Weird, mine let me do 10
  • Options

Weird, mine let me do 10
    Mines £15. Bizarre
  • Options
    It's easier said than done, but should never really cash out. I know when the numbers start getting large or even life changing it is tempting but all you are doing is cutting a winning bet and running a losing bet.... If bookies advertise something you usually want to swerve it!

If he's not being offered a cash out, he can probably do some laying on exchanges depending on finances to lock in a few grand
  • Options
    If I'm ever doing 10 selections or more I would always perm them
  • Options

It's easier said than done, but should never really cash out. I know when the numbers start getting large or even life changing it is tempting but all you are doing is cutting a winning bet and running a losing bet.... If bookies advertise something you usually want to swerve it!

If he's not being offered a cash out, he can probably do some laying on exchanges depending on finances to lock in a few grand

This, all day long