Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get 200/1 on Charlton...

...to do a Bradford and go unbeaten at home all season. Unlikely but if it happens and you didn't put a fiver on it you'd be fuming!

Or

22/1 on Charlton to go up & Millwall to go down

Or

9/1 on Charlton to win their first 3 league games versus Bristol R (H), Plymouth (A) & Northampton (H)

Or

125/1 on the dream i.e. Charlton to go up & Palace & Millwall to both go down

Click here and scroll down to Charlton Athletc RequestABet 2017/18 to see these Charlton Specific markets.

Comments

• Options
    No way we'll be unbeaten at home all season, you'll lose that bet by October.
  • Options
    We only lost two games at home the year we won the league under CP back in 2011. A few teams do it every year....Spurs and Bradford come to mind for last season.

You'll be kicking yourself when I remind you of this thread in May if it happens!
  • Options

We only lost two games at home the year we won the league under CP back in 2011. A few teams do it every year....Spurs and Bradford come to mind for last season.

You'll be kicking yourself when I remind you of this thread in May if it happens!

wanna bet :wink:
  • Options
    The 22/1 bet is like printing money
  • Options
    The other day I did the Charlton to win the league and Millwall to finish bottom bet @ 175/1. What a great day if that happens.
  • Options
    i done the millwall relegation and charlton promoted bet couple of month back.

got it at 23/1

really think millwall could struggle and expect

them and burton to go down.
  • Options
    Charlton to score 90 or more League goals is 66/1 but Blackburn are just 12/1 to do the same.

Can't help thinking that one of those prices has to be totally wrong. Just can't work out which!
  • Options
    1.95 goals a game.

when you look at last year only 1 team got over 90 which was sheff utd on 92 the only others that came close were;

scunthorpe on 80
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

wanna bet :wink:
    LOL. I guess you can only go as wrong as what you stake. A fiver gets you next to nothing nowadays and the world wouldn't end if I lose it....but I'll be gutted if it happens and I didn't go for it....so I'm on!

Come on you addicks..Hold 'em all out for a season!
  • Options
    even the season we won it we only got 82. i think odds should be much higher
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    What odds are we to lose in the play offs after a dubious red card, Palace to stay up after being 8 points adrift at Christmas and Millwall to win their last eight games to reach the play offs?
  • Options

What odds are we to lose in the play offs after a dubious red card, Palace to stay up after being 8 points adrift at Christmas and Millwall to win their last eight games to reach the play offs?

As if any of that could ever happen. Oh...
  • Options
    I'd be so happy with us going up and the two idiot clubs going down that no amount of money from a bet could increase that satisfaction. Think I'll do one or two of the others though, thanks OhEddieYouds.
  • Options
    The only bet I can see anyone remotely having a chance of winning some money on is the 9/1 winning the first three games.

The bookies must be rubbing their hands together with the others.
  • Options

...to do a Bradford and go unbeaten at home all season. Unlikely but if it happens and you didn't put a fiver on it you'd be fuming!

Or

Or

9/1 on Charlton to win their first 3 league games versus Bristol R (H), Plymouth (A) & Northampton (H)

Or

Click here and scroll down to Charlton Athletc RequestABet 2017/18 to see these Charlton Specific markets.

Are you on commission?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

The 22/1 bet is like printing money

For the bookies.
  • Options
    Really like the look of that 22/1 of us going up and Millwall going down. Not unreasonable at all considering our team should get up within contention and I can see Millwall really struggling.

£20 bet on that brings £460, that's £10 for every fixture of the league season :wink:
  • Options
    You won't get more than a tenner on with Skybet i'm afraid, but Paddy Power go 8/11 CAFC for a top half finish - that's the bet for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Or

Or

Or

You are much more likely to get a decent return on backing a home win every game than backing the entire season, it is the same as backing singles compared to accumulators. The odds are enhanced for a reason and it is to do with over-round being compounded. Your promotion bets are much more likely to find some value as the main players will just be following Betfair at this time of year.
  • Options

Sorry mate but i have been going since 66-67 season and it has not happened yet.

Near miss yes lost to MILLWALL 3-4 first game of season then went unbeaten at home until last match of season lost 0-1 to PNE .
  • Options
    What're the Charlton, Palace and Millwall go down? surely EVS.
  • Options

That's a cracking bet in my opinion

• Options

You won't get more than a tenner on with Skybet i'm afraid, but Paddy Power go 8/11 CAFC for a top half finish - that's the bet for me.

It's 4/7 now. Still did it.
  • Options
    I've gone for the anti mick McCarthy double, us to win and Ipswich to lose, 5.3:1
  • Options
    Worth a go...
  • Options
    Champs85 said:

Worth a go...

What's paying 4 places etc mean
  • Options

Or

Am I missing something or have they pulled the Charlton/Millwall bet already?
  • Options
    Love the Millwall one.

Not sure we'd go up though :-(