Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 things i need to say before tonights game

just a couple of points i wish to make BEFORE the england game tonight.
it's been widely suggested that we are lining up 3-5-2. with a.cole and g.neville playing wide, how are they classed as part of the '5' midfielders. to my knowledge neither have played for their clubs in midfield so i see it more as a 5-3-1-1.

point 2. i am over parker leaving us and really glad he is making his competitive debut tonight.
i am a bit worried about the style of play parker has and how international referees will interpret his 110% work rate and getting his foot in where it hurts. we have first hand knowledge of how good parker is, but i think it is a possibility that especially away from home he could get a raw deal from the ref.

sorry i've left it too late to debate and i hope i'm wrong on both points. i just didn't want to regret not mentioning it beforehand.

Comments

• Options
    Good post paul. Rooney is that kind of 110% player, and yeah he has been offed a few times, but you'd still put him in the starting 11.

Neville and Cole a midfielders! yeees, who knows about this one, cole would be ok i guess, but nev is hardly cafu is he!

Ps i am also over Spotty leaving, good luck to him.