Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter (A) No coaches

124»

Comments

• So running the coach would have cost the club a few hundred quid, How much again did we get from STVV for Tex and Cebellos?
  • just when it seemed the club had started making some correct choices, then this happens , its absolutey dissgracefull bet if the players knew some of them would be willing to stump up the £200/£300 needed to get the fans there
  • clb74 said:

Pathetic

How are you and cabbles getting down there 31
    Are you staying down for the Plymouth game
    Never was going to this game due to family holiday but I'm annoyed for the Les Turner's of this world who travel by coach all the time and will now have to seek alternative transport.
    When Ricky Holmes signed his new three year deal, KR commented ' We talk like a big club, so we have to act like it and this is a statement of intent'. Well clearly, it doesn't apply to this situation.
    Throughout the course of this season which potentially could be very successful, you will have over-subscribed coach travel so it would be decent of the club to ride the rough with the smooth. As @Rob7Lee commented, DJ coaches have smaller vehicles to accommodate the smaller uptake.

This is the only 'pathetic' thing in my opinion. Another weak dispensation that means you miss 3 games
  • HarryLime said:

So running the coach would have cost the club a few hundred quid, How much again did we get from STVV for Tex and Cebellos?

Nothing. Squirrel Face probably paid STTV to take them.
  • It's clear now that the good publicity, mainly due to the successful kit launch, was down to Hummel.

The minute the people employed to run the club have to make a decision they get it wrong, again.
  • edited August 2017
    Is there not away we could hire a smaller coach ourselfs and advertise ? or I'm pretty sure if we got in contact with the ticket office and told them we've done there job for them, they can contact the 25 people who had previously booked?

We still have till tuseday and I wouldn't say it's mission impossible ?

I'm pretty sure there would be interest and it would make the club look pretty stupid if we managed to get 20+ fans down there.

• Is there not away we could hire a smaller coach ourselfs and advertise ? or I'm pretty sure if we got in contact with the ticket office and told them we've done there job for them, they can contact the 25 people who had previously booked?

I'm pretty sure there would be interest and it would make the club look pretty stupid if we managed to get 20+ fans down there.

I'd like to think we could do this but my tickets are going back today.25 people were mad enough to commit to a very unattractive long distance mid week trip to support the club they love and have been royally screwed by said club to save a few hundred quid.

• Is there not away we could hire a smaller coach ourselfs and advertise ? or I'm pretty sure if we got in contact with the ticket office and told them we've done there job for them, they can contact the 25 people who had previously booked?

I'd like to think we could do this but my tickets are going back today.25 people were mad enough to commit to a very unattractive long distance mid week trip to support the club they love and have been royally screwed by said club to save a few hundred quid.

The amount of times these cocks have penny pinched and it costs them money in the long run.

The lack of sellers of the programme. The cutting down of staff, and what they have being inadequate, in the food kiosks. Now this.

They will never learn and just stumble from one mess to another.

The amount of times these cocks have penny pinched and it costs them money in the long run.

The lack of sellers of the programme. The cutting down of staff, and what they have being inadequate, in the food kiosks. Now this.

They will never learn and just stumble from one mess to another.
    Your always moaning go and support welwyn garden city