Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League One and Two Podcast

Hi guys,

I don't know if you are aware but these guys have released another episode of their podcast http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-episode-3-league-one-two-mop-up/

There is not enough of this stuff available to fans in L1&2 so let's all support it. I emailed them and said I thought it was a good show and they asked if I wanted to write for them. Personally I don't have time right now but if anyone does then get in contact as they don't have a Charlton voice at the mo.

Can't wait for Sat :)

JRCAFC

Comments

• Options
    I'll give it a listen - need some new podcasts for the commute.
  • Options
    I listed to it and Charlton got its usual two minutes of nothingness .
  • Options
    You affiliated with these guys at all?
  • Options

I was surprised by the amount of coverage our protests got on Football Weekly* and the Football Ramble last season.

*Football Weekly without James Richardson is going to take some getting used to this season
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I recently came across - https://soundcloud.com/ntt20pod

Do not forget that Charlton Live is back tomorrow night live at 7pm, podcast of the show will be released ready for your commute.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I was surprised by the amount of coverage our protests got on Football Weekly* and the Football Ramble last season.

*Football Weekly without James Richardson is going to take some getting used to this season
    I'm heartbroken
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

se9addick said:

I'm heartbroken
    Don't worry @SDAddick he's stating his own podcast with Producer Ben, working for some new "audio football company" that Ian McKintosh has set up, first Podcast records on Monday.
  • Options
    Listened to the League One preview - thought it was good and Charlton got a fair hearing.
  • Options
    Yes, Max Rushden is no comparison to ACJimbo. Was he given the boot or did he leave of his own accord? I couldn't tell if the subtle digs from Barry were genuine or said in jest.