Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18 fantasy league

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't move it - if you try and find a single time that will suit 12 separate people we'll never have a draft. Those that can't make will just have to get what they're given !
  • Options

se9addick said:

Also on holiday, but worst-case scenario I'll put a draft board together and let it auto-pick for me.

On hols myself, will do as Yoni if necessary

Interesting - how do you do that ?

Do you basically select the players that you would draft if you could and if they're already taken it auto selects the next one down your list ?
    Spot on. If everyone on your list has gone it usually reverts to best available.

se9addick said:

Also on holiday, but worst-case scenario I'll put a draft board together and let it auto-pick for me.

Do you basically select the players that you would draft if you could and if they're already taken it auto selects the next one down your list ?
    That's how I read it SE9
    Cool and do I set my preferences by going to our league, then selecting "draft" from the top right and then "draft ranking" ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Spot on. If everyone on your list has gone it usually reverts to best available.

se9addick said:

That's how I read it SE9
    Cool and do I set my preferences by going to our league, then selecting "draft" from the top right and then "draft ranking" ?
    I believe so.
  • Options
    Is it worth setting up a whats app group?
  • Options
    Another reminder it's tonight, going to miss the end of it myself but have set up my list to draft for me.

Hopefully can get Chad Ochocinco in the rounds whilst I'm there
  • Options
    Have set up my draft list but am driving to our place by Loch Ness in a minute so fingers crossed the promised WiFi will materialise !
  • Options
    tommyr said:

Is it worth setting up a whats app group?

Could be fun once the season starts!
  • Options
    Hour away, I'm guessing when it starts it'll give an option to join? I'm using the mobile app and there's mock draft options but no actual draft.
  • Options
    Yeah it loads up the draft room half hour before
  • Options
    Theres a chat at the bottom of teh draft
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in. Had no idea I had first pick.
  • Options
    Shit just realised it says you should only start 1 rb, this should be 2 will change it after the draft. Keep this in mind
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Ah crap, tried to join and it says 'draft in progress'.

Edit - Ok, I'm in. I don't mind my team actually.
  • Options
    So what does everyone think?
  • Options
    Signal kept dipping, managed to get a few picks in inbetween on top of my earlier edited preferences. Happy overall...always open to trade offers though.
  • Options
    Very hard to find the draft on the app
  • Options
    My wide receivers look great, other than that meh.
  • Options
    Someone had to do it.
  • Options
    Think I might have to pick up Taylor Heinicke after that final drive. Amazing end to a pre season game, had my heart going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to let it auto pick based on my preferences but not too unhappy with the outcome
  • Options
    Did anyone take Spencer Ware?
    Injured, likely season ending.
  • Options

Did anyone take Spencer Ware?
    Injured, likely season ending.

I saw Edelman and Cam Meredith taken I think too.
  • Options
    Robinson for Doctson is an interesting trade.

I'm giving someone a good deal in taking Marshall for West. West looking the preferred RB in Baltimore but not 100% set - but my WRs are stinky.

Soft spot for Marshall as a Bears fan definitely clouding my judgement.
  • Options

I'm giving someone a good deal in taking Marshall for West. West looking the preferred RB in Baltimore but not 100% set - but my WRs are stinky.

Both those trades involve me. I don't trust Robinson with the uncertainty at QB with the Jags and I've got better receivers. I fancy Doctson to breakout this year.

With Marshall I'm not convinced and I need better alternatives to Freeman and Cook and West ticks that box with the Ravens indicating they may run more this year.

Plus, I'm a Raven! Good deals on all sides though I think.
  • Options
    Good luck all.

Being on holiday in Menorca with intermittent internet (plus limited in depth knowledge) meant draft was always gonna be a no no for me, but will watch from afar this season and hopefully play next season.
  • Options

Both those trades involve me. I don't trust Robinson with the uncertainty at QB with the Jags and I've got better receivers. I fancy Doctson to breakout this year.

With Marshall I'm not convinced and I need better alternatives to Freeman and Cook and West ticks that box with the Ravens indicating they may run more this year.

Plus, I'm a Raven! Good deals on all sides though I think.
    Then bloody give me Cook! :wink: