Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Novelty dugout - naff or great?

Apologies if this has been posted already and I've missed it but this week saw the unveiling of the new dugouts at a club close to @PragueAddick heart...

What do we reckon then Lifers, a totally gimicky Americanism that will lead to the subs sitting inside giant cans of Heinz baked beans or just a bit of fun? What would be the most appropriate "container" for the Addicks currently?

Comments

• A sofa obviously!!
  • Think that looks the nuts tbh
  • Fiiish said:

How about one made of duct tape?

Ha, ha or just a knackered old shoe!
  • Have drunk gambrinus when visiting Prague so it's a thumbs up from me.
  • Shouldn't we have a bench shaped like a vinegar bottle?
  • Sponsored links:

• any can would do as we are pretty tinpot atm
  • I misread the thread title as 'Novelty Doughnut'; it's suddenly seems less interesting now
  • What happened to our new dugouts?
  • A whooppee cushion
  • Probably need Anderson shelters by the end of January, once Ricky Holmes has gone.
  • I think it woud have looked better with two cans.
  • BTW Viktoria kicked off the season with a sound, 4-0 spanking of Dukla, while Sparta with their new Italian coach could only draw at home to Bohemians. Bragging rights in my street in the bag, just in time for tomorrow's night barbie at my neighbour Vincent, a Sparta fan. May take a can of Gambrinus for discussion purposes :-)
  • I like them. But I say that as someone who once successfully hitched a lift back from a club inside a giant mobile coke bottle in Rimini. (It wasn't very comfortable as you just rolled up the sides of the bottle when it went round corners - there were no seats.)