Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gritt v Curbs Legends game at the Valley (Powell's back...)

Comments

• Options
    Picked up tickets for this last Saturday. Really looking forward to seeing the old faces. I'm forcing my children to go so they can see a few Charlton legends.
  • Options
    I'm still holding back on my tickets for John Robinson.....come on chinny, put your hand in your pocket for your flights.....
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Just announced Mortimer, Bumstead, Humphrey,Bbolder and Mickey Bennett

This is shaping up nicely

Bumstead is an interesting one, god I feel old, he's 60 now! Bolder was first name down, he 's there every game and Humphrey's there a lot too....

I'm still holding out for the Covered end to be opened, although thats looking unlikely judging by the seats still available in the west....

Plus where's sweaty Balmer.......
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Swisdom said:

Bumstead is an interesting one, god I feel old, he's 60 now! Bolder was first name down, he 's there every game and Humphrey's there a lot too....

I'm still holding out for the Covered end to be opened, although thats looking unlikely judging by the seats still available in the west....

Sweaty is at a wedding that weekend I believe
  • Options
    Kish
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Rob7Lee said:

Swisdom said:

Sweaty is at a wedding that weekend I believe
    That's it, I'm out :wink:
  • Options
    I reckon alot of people will turn up on the day. Or buy much nearer the time .
  • Options
    a charlton double header, gillingham away on the sat the legends on the sunday.
  • Options
    I will probably go to this but I'm holding back because i don't want to have to sit in the west stand. I would have preferred that tickets for the North were available at the same time to give me the choice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Davo55 said:

I will probably go to this but I'm holding back because i don't want to have to sit in the west stand. I would have preferred that tickets for the North were available at the same time to give me the choice.

The idea is to raise money for the charity. Opening the north stand as well will cost money. There are more seats in the west and they need to be full for this special day.
  • Options
    Any more added to the line up?
  • Options

Maybe we should try to get as full a house as possible a symbol of the protests - to contrast with League gates. Might be something we could all get behind and achieve something that embaresses the owner and CEO.

Well those on this forum are hardcore. It's getting another 15,000 non hardcore fans to come to the match that's the challenge.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Maybe we should try to get as full a house as possible a symbol of the protests - to contrast with League gates. Might be something we could all get behind and achieve something that embaresses the owner and CEO.

Well those on this forum are hardcore. It's getting another 15,000 non hardcore fans to come to the match that's the challenge.
    No chance of a sell out.
  • Options
    Roughly how many tickets sold so far?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Roughly how many tickets sold so far?

A few hundred roughly.

Surprised Konchesky will play what with still being under contract at Billericay.
  • Options
    Young and Hermann announced yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We should all chip in for Robbo's flight over...lol
  • Options
    I know it's for charidee and all that (don't like to talk about it mate) but are we saying a 12-yr old is an adult?.
  • Options
    Christian Dailly has a broken collar bone so can't play
  • Options

Just brought 2 tickets for me and my 2 year old son. It will be his first Charlton/Valley match. He's too young I know, but with my wife and in-laws all being Arsenal season ticket holders I've got to try to make sure he's indoctrinated in to the Charlton way ASAP. Couldn't bring myself to give any more of my money to the regime after 25 years as a season ticket holder up until last year, so make it a good day please Legends!

Been a bit busy so haven't been on here for awhile!.
    It will be an amazing day and I for one can't wait to see so many lovely old faces back at the Valley.
    Just need to get the numbers up to fill up the stadium!! Look forward to seeing you there
  • Options
    Tracey said:

Just brought 2 tickets for me and my 2 year old son. It will be his first Charlton/Valley match. He's too young I know, but with my wife and in-laws all being Arsenal season ticket holders I've got to try to make sure he's indoctrinated in to the Charlton way ASAP. Couldn't bring myself to give any more of my money to the regime after 25 years as a season ticket holder up until last year, so make it a good day please Legends!

Been a bit busy so haven't been on here for awhile!.
    It will be an amazing day and I for one can't wait to see so many lovely old faces back at the Valley.
    Just need to get the numbers up to fill up the stadium!! Look forward to seeing you there

Although I haven't really discussed it with any fellow fans and as much as I'd love to see some of the old faces back on the Valley Pitch I'm not so sure i'll go, for one it clashes with the Women's home game against QPR :neutral:
  • Options
    Kish and Stuart - great players.

I hope old charlton legends that might not have the legs to get on the pitch and play come and watch the game.
  • Options
    Cory Gibbs flying over!