Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

League One Signings

2»

Comments

• AFC Wimbledon and Southend have purchased well.

Blackburn will absolutely walk the league. Pompey will do well too. It's gunna be a tough one that's for sure

Blackburn will absolutely walk the league. Pompey will do well too. It's gunna be a tough one that's for sure
    We need some of the shitter teams to come down and some rubbish sides to come up to give us an easy ride out of this League...

Be surprised if Burton survive the Championship this year whilst Bristol City will be in trouble as they've not replaced Abraham (expect them to be dangerous in League One though), Millwall (not because of the rivalry) could also struggle in an ever stronger Championship
  • Stephen Dawson needs to be added to Bury. Which when you see they've signed him, Ajose, Beckford, Chris Maguire and Jay O'Shea. It would be foolish to not think they will do well this season.

Looking at Rotherham's signings too, they've done quite well in the market and nowhere have I seen anyone say they think they'll do well this season.

It's going to be tough, that's for sure.
  • great job @moutuakilla .. it's more and more remarkable the turnover in players from season to season

Think Portsmouth will do well, also think Blackburn will finish top 6, but I don't think they will walk the league at all. They seem to be a bit like us in terms of creative players, but can't see who can score their goals.
  • They also have Tony Mowbray in charge who has sucked the life out of any club he's been at since West Brom (and he got them relegated too)
  • Weren't people saying it was the weakest league one ever a short while ago? Now all the other teams are world beaters all of a sudden?

I think all the others signings on the whole look bog standard - as is the division. The issue is whether we are any better.
  • Weren't people saying it was the weakest league one ever a short while ago? Now all the other teams are world beaters all of a sudden?

I think all the others signings on the whole look bog standard - as is the division. The issue is whether we are any better.

not really, people just mentioning 2/3 sides could do well, which of course is absolutely true, 2/3 sides will.