Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying Tickets Online

2»

Comments

• Options
    WSA said:

What happened to the Red Card Con Number which used to be used for ticket purchase?

Don't know, but I'm more worried about what's happened to my booking confirmation email. An hour since booking and nothing.
  • Options

Hex said:

It still has the old problem of not accepting login credentials. If you ask for a password reminder it says it has sent you an email, but hasn't. If you try creating a new account you can't because the email address already exists. Catch 22.

I think that's down to your email address appearing on their original database more than once. You'll have to email the club and they'll merge the accounts into one. Although to be honest, that's a job they should have been able to do themselves anyway.
    Very true but they don't appear to have made any attempt to.
  • Options
    Well the tickets arrived before the confirmation email. I guess that's another error to add to the list.
  • Options

Well the tickets arrived before the confirmation email. I guess that's another error to add to the list.

If you didn't get an e mail your account is probably not set up correctly.

I had this problem last season, I phoned at a non busy time & they sorted it.
  • Options
    There are some problems with the system. I was incorrectly charged for five uncompleted transactions in the last fortnight (two different orders) which I only knew about from my credit card statement. Had no problem getting them refunded after supplying proof of charging, but the transactions weren't shown as completed at either end. If you get a yellow runtime error screen after entering your payment details it may be worth checking your charge card statement.
  • Options

There are some problems with the system. I was incorrectly charged for five uncompleted transactions in the last fortnight (two different orders) which I only knew about from my credit card statement. Had no problem getting them refunded after supplying proof of charging, but the transactions weren't shown as completed at either end. If you get a yellow runtime error screen after entering your payment details it may be worth checking your charge card statement.

That is appalling
  • Options
    I renewed a season ticket nearly two weeks ago, amount debited to my
    Bank account the next day. No ticket arrived. I rang the ticket office they say they are waiting for the payment! I have sent the ticket office evidence of payment. Still no ticket. They say the accounts department need to trace what's happened to the payment.
    I was told it will be sorted out by yesterday(17/8) and they would Phone me. No call received.
  • Options
    Now I don't have a season ticket any more, and because I live close enough I am able to go there in person and pay cash money for a ticket. Still the oldest and best system.
    They say they want to 'drive ticket sales online'. Of course they do, they also don't want people to be people. On occasion I print at home after a delivery of several gallons of printer ink and a hundred reams of paper.
    The tiny handful of people who make ticketing decisions at the club have little idea about the diverse nature of the thousands who may wish to buy tickets.
    They ought to revive the pre Norwich friendly system with Lisa Squires wandering the concourse with fistfuls of tickets for cash money.
    Actually belay that, Tony Keohane and Katrien Meire ought to do the concourse traverse instead of getting their underlings to do it, they might get useful feedback at the same time.
  • Options

WSA said:

What happened to the Red Card Con Number which used to be used for ticket purchase?

Don't know, but I'm more worried about what's happened to my booking confirmation email. An hour since booking and nothing.
    Not sure. It might still exist in the background. Usual log in is your email address and password. (The last season ticket I had - first year of the plastic card - still had the CON number on it but just the number without CON and called "Client Ref". Don't know if that's still the case.)
  • Options

I renewed a season ticket nearly two weeks ago, amount debited to my
    Bank account the next day. No ticket arrived. I rang the ticket office they say they are waiting for the payment! I have sent the ticket office evidence of payment. Still no ticket. They say the accounts department need to trace what's happened to the payment.
    I was told it will be sorted out by yesterday(17/8) and they would Phone me. No call received.

Call the ticket office again. 03330 14 44 44.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phone call from club this afternoon. Payment found collect ticket tomorrow.
  • Options

Phone call from club this afternoon. Payment found in Roland's pocket. Collect ticket tomorrow.

• Options
    Has anyone tried to buy tickets for todays game, new system saying my login details are incorrect (even though they are) and cannot re register as email registered to an account (resetting password doesnt work)
  • Options

Has anyone tried to buy tickets for todays game, new system saying my login details are incorrect (even though they are) and cannot re register as email registered to an account (resetting password doesnt work)

old thread.....there is a new thread about the new online ticketing system which others have explained how to sort this out.

hope this helps
  • Options
    clive said:

redman said:

is there still a surcharge for online purchases?

Yes, except if you choose ticket collection option.
    Nope. My friend ordered his online and was charged £1.50 for the privilege of using his own printer and ink to print them out and also said that the same charge applied if you chose ticket collection.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    WSS said:

Don't need to print it out - just have the email ready on your phone and scan from there.

I don't accept a "I don't get emails on my phone" as an excuse in 2017...

Depends how old your telephone is.

Some of us technophobes can just about crack making a telephone call and sending a text message on a mobile telephone.

Emailing is done on computers.

I know this probably sounds laughable to you youngsters but old gits like me were not brought up with today's technology like you so those of us not of a technological bent learn gradually or not at all.

It doesn't help when a new edition comes out which works completely differently to the previous one.
  • Options
    Has anyone had any luck buying a student ST? I'm having problems doing so and would appreciate any advice.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Has anyone had any luck buying a student ST? I'm having problems doing so and would appreciate any advice.

Have you produced your birth certificate ? Student union card? Cos for some reason I had you in your thirties :wink: .
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Club won't give your account permission to buy a student ticket unless you go down there and show them your student id etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sollied said:

JaShea99 said:

Club won't give your account permission to buy a student ticket unless you go down there and show them your student id etc
    Ok, makes sense. Thanks.
  • Options
    Wonder if someone can help?

I am trying to buy 2 x Under 11 tickets online, in the Covered End, for the WBA game tomorrow.

I'm a Season Ticket holder but I get the message 'can only be purchased when accompanied by an adult'.

I am the bloody adult!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, apart from taking my three kids to the game?!

• Options
    Is it because they have to have seats next to me?

(The season ticket holders next to me aren't there tomorrow, but I guess the system doesn't know that!)
  • Options

(The season ticket holders next to me aren't there tomorrow, but I guess the system doesn't know that!)
    I'd guess they have to be next to you, go to.the ticket office and I'm sure it can be sorted 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I'd guess they have to be next to you, go to.the ticket office and I'm sure it can be sorted 
    Yep will do.... if there's any left!