Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ramblin' Man

Anyone heading down to Maidstone this weekend?

Henry has been pestering me for ages to stay at my gaff as he's desperate to see ZZ Top and UFO on Sunday.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    You can go this weekend if you want, but you won't see much.

I'll be going next weekend when the gig is on!
    :smile:
  • Need to get in early to avoid the rush.
  • Are Rush playing too? Awesome!
  • edited July 2017
    No. Geddy Lee has a head cold.
  • Went a couple of years ago, it was brilliant
  • Any one good on?

Henry Jnr is workingbat Penn Fest this weekend. Charlatans, Primal Scream, Goldie looking chain
  • Any one good on?

Henry Jnr is workingbat Penn Fest this weekend. Charlatans, Primal Scream, Goldie looking chain

Yesterday & Today are playing on the Friday, along with Graham Bonnet (ex Rainbow). Both well worth seeing.

Am half thinking of trying to get a ticket for Sunday, UFO are very good (as are ZZ Top)
  • Any one good on?

Yesterday & Today are playing on the Friday, along with Graham Bonnet (ex Rainbow). Both well worth seeing.

Am half thinking of trying to get a ticket for Sunday, UFO are very good (as are ZZ Top)
    going to see UFO in a small Yorkshire venue in September .. saw ZZ Top in the states years ago .. if you like top class blues/rock played with a sense of humour attached, then they're for you .. I love 'em ((:>)