Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dover v Charlton - PSF - 18 July 2017 Match Updates

Five things to look out for tonight

The new "Denim" kit - Will it look nice with jeans and white Reebox classics?

Christian Cebellos - Will he play or is he being sold

The Trailists - How many and who the hell are they?

The result - A win means automatic promotion is ensured. Anything else equals relegation. There is no other possible conclusion.

Err, that's all I can think of.

Comments

• That's my kind of preview.
  • :love: my kind of preview!

#JusticeforHenners
  • U23 squad totally tonight?

Any stream/ or can we still sign up to Valley Pass, if its worth it?
  • Another comfortable away win 4-0.
  • We'll win this 8-0 now.

Ceballos with a double hat-trick plus 2, but will be called shite and told to go as he misses out on the triple hat trick by one.
  • Dazzler21 said:

We'll win this 8-0 now.

Ceballos with a double hat-trick plus 2, but will be called shite and told to go as he misses out on the triple hat trick by one.

Then promptly sold to STTV

billed as a first team game
  • Pretty sure it'll feature a few first teamers. Dover are a decent side and it will be a tough game, they just missed out on the play-offs last season.
  • Pretty sure it'll feature a few first teamers. Dover are a decent side and it will be a tough game, they just missed out on the play-offs last season.

They'll need to find someone to replace the 40+ goals scored by Ricky Miller though
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

We'll win this 8-0 now.

Or Ceballos gets an assist and is declared League 1 player of the year and rumours start that Barcelona want to bring him back.
  • I have to say I assumed on signing up to Valley Pass that it'd be the whole pre-season being streamed... Up to now not one game has worked on there and the last was commentary only.
  • edited July 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

I have to say I assumed on signing up to Valley Pass that it'd be the whole pre-season being streamed... Up to now not one game has worked on there and the last was commentary only.

I was under the impression that only the Ireland games would be viewable.

Be a bit harsh on Welling | Greenwich | Dover if those games were streamed on YouTube allowing fans to watch from home it would ultimately mean that the three Non-League clubs would feel cheated of some much needed revenue.

i.e. I always thought that the Welling Budget each season was dependent on the Charlton friendly?
  • Fair answer. I won't cancel the service as I do use it for commentary - Sadly.
  • Tonight's game will be streaming on Valley Pass!!!!!

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/596e0e89d0b48/pre-season-preview-dover-athletic-v-charlton

I know you've all desperately missed the SDAddick match reports.
  • Will this game be available on the YouTube Channel tonight chaps?
  • Dover're a decent outfit, they came close to promotion last season .. this will be a good workout

I'd be surprised... the Video Service via. ValleyPass was supposed to work in Ireland as a test and as Bandwidth proved it was a massive issue - They've now probably made the Dover game available to see if this is now resolved.

The plan is to have it available on Valley Pass. If they have issues, I suspect their fallback is YouTube once again. You get two weeks free of Valley Pass, but you have to give them your credit card details then cancel the subscription after two weeks.
  • Just learned Dover have Tobi Sho-Silva on their books. Seems like a lovely, down to earth young man. Good luck to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• If I get away from this meeting I'll be there tonight. Need my footie fix
  • How do you get the two week free trial?

Am logging into ValleyPass and can either pay £6 today for the month or £60 for the year?
  • There'll be no Tony Watt tonight as he's at home icing his knee whilst reading Tiger Woods book.

Not stalking him, just was on my twitter timeline :smile:
  • The video on cafc twitter of the lads arriving at Dover looks like a lot of the youngsters

billed as a first team game
    That's Jackson at left back then
  • How do you get the two week free trial?

Am logging into ValleyPass and can either pay £6 today for the month or £60 for the year?

I think you should offer to pay £60 just for today and £600 for the season