Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who will be our player of the year this coming season?

edited July 2017 in General Charlton
I realise there maybe one or two additions to the squad but as things stand, who do we think will become the fans favourite for 2017/2018?
I'm going for a safe bet and saying Holmes.

Comments

• Options
    Philips
  • Options
    Be surprised if it isnt Ricky Holmes... Mark Marshall with his creativity might stand a chance, none of the Strikers will be prolific which'll rule them out, in defence I reckon Jason Pearce will be in the top three whilst Ahmed Kashi if he remains fit stands a chance.

If he stays, plays and performs; Ceballos could be the dark horse
  • Options
    if Kashi stays fit and plays 35-40 games then him

otherwise Marshall
  • Options
    Magennis
  • Options
    Barnes - you heard it here first.
  • Options
    Marshall or Holmes
  • Options
    Bowyer or Jackson
  • Options
    If he stays fit will be Kashi
  • Options
    JFC
  • Options
    The goalie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

The goalie.

The problem with the goalie, whoever he may be, is that although he's a great shotstopper, he doesn't command his area enough and is too static defending corners.

Just wanted to get that one in first.

• Options
    Naby Sarr.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

CAFCsayer said:

If come the end of the season Kashi has remained fit, stayed with us and played all season, I will ditch South Easterrn and ride an elephant to work instead

I can just see you now going over London Bridge and people wondering if it's a male or female elephant.
    Most people will think it's female after hearing others say....."Look at the c*** on that elephant!
  • Options
    If not Holmes then Pearce if he stays fit.
  • Options
    Kashi if he stays anywhere near fit. If not, Magennis or JFC. Expect a big season out of all three.
  • Options
    Pearce
  • Options
    Aribo
  • Options
    Dijksteel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ceballos
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

If come the end of the season Kashi has remained fit, stayed with us and played all season, I will ditch South Easterrn and ride an elephant to work instead

Bookmarked.
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Bookmarked.
    Hope you get 10,000 emails generated and don't know how to stop them !

• Options

CAFCsayer said:

Bookmarked.
    Hope you get 10,000 emails generated and don't know how to stop them !

And if you don't know how to stop them don't come crying to me, that's an @i_b_b_o_r_g job
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Indian or African?
  • Options
    The on-loan goalkeeper we have yet to sign for his man of the match performances in every game.
  • Options
    JFC is an outside bet I think