Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greenwich Borough v Charlton XI|PSF|15 July 2017|KO 7.30 PM

Comments

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Ceballos will not be leaving.

Ever?
  • Options
    He'll now be on his knees praying that we dont score anymore and that he'll finally get a predict right

(Saying that did he predict a 4-0 away win ahead of this fixture?)
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Is that because you've heard through the club he wont be leaving or just a thought?
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Is that because you've heard through the club he wont be leaving or just a thought?
    MATE don't question a good thing!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    J BLOCK said:

SDAddick said:

Ceballos scores one and sets up another. Looked head and shoulders our best player in pre-season so far. Glad STTV might be snapping him up.

"Heart's not in it" apparently
    Heart is overrated. I'd rather have mind and technical ability (I know you're being sarcastic here

It'd be one thing if he wasn't settled, but he's live in London for what, five years now?
  • Options
    I take it Dijksteel played at RB in this game? Has he played there since his U-21 debut?
  • Options
    First met Alex Willis when he was 4 and starting at primary school for the first time... I had to buddy up with him as a big scary 11 year old, haha!

Really hope he can push on and make an impact on the first team, would be awesome to see!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

First met Alex Willis when he was 4 and starting at primary school for the first time... I had to buddy up with him as a big scary 11 year old, haha!

Really hope he can push on and make an impact on the first team, would be awesome to see!

How old is he now? And what position does he play?
  • Options

He'll read this and think you're a right creep!
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I'm 23 so he's got to be 16 or early 17 I would think. From what I've seen of him in the U23s he's a striker. Haven't had the chance to see him play in person so can't tell if he's particularly pacey, strong or anything else.

Fantastic chance for him though!
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

dickplumb said:

Ever?
    Yes, he'll break Keith Peacock's outfield appearance record then go on to be a much loved coach and manager, with a stand named after him
  • Options

SDAddick said:

I'm 23 so he's got to be 16 or early 17 I would think. From what I've seen of him in the U23s he's a striker. Haven't had the chance to see him play in person so can't tell if he's particularly pacey, strong or anything else.

Fantastic chance for him though!
    Just been Googling and he looks a decent player. His name rings a bell now. Think he scored a fair few for the U-18s last year
  • Options

He'll read this and think you're a right creep!
    Ha can't wait!! Bet he doesn't remember me in the slightest!
  • Options
    all this reporting is all very will but was Bradley Pritchard playing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2017

Told ya.

Ner ner, ner ner ner..
  • Options
    looks like I went to the wrong game. At Welling its 2 defenders score (and old boys at that) , at GB its the strikers & midfielders, 2 being from the newboys & one from a returnee.
  • Options
    After watching both games, I am all footballed out.
  • Options

Told ya.

Yes!
  • Options
    We should sign the Greenwich keeper.

His name is Ben Card