Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Fred Perry racist?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I thought FP merchandise was overpriced and of average quality that only the overpaid purchased to show that they were considerably wealthier than you.

I have not listened to the video as you can see from the outset that the bloke is a wally. But I suspect not quite as stupid as the super wallys who think he has a point.

A psychologist freind once said that the frequeny use of terms such as "wanky" could suggest latent gay tendencies (or sexual frustrations) which are being driven below the surfice by adopting a hard masculine persona.

Intresting to me is the approval of someone who is married to a non white female which should be contary to the racist within. However, would being able to classify (to ones self) that woman was of a lesser status (certainly not an equal) mean the masculinity will not be challenged both by others or in the bedroom?

Just wondering.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    during the 60s & 70s 90% of the players at Wimbledon wore pure white Fred Perry kit .. I suspect they did so because a) they were paid so to do and b) the kit was good stuff ..
    even though the shirts, blouses, shorts, skirts and sweaters were predominately all white as dictated by the Wimbledon rules, I doubt very much if racism was a factor in the players choice of garment
  • Options
    "How was your day darling?"

"Oh not bad I suppose. First I dropped a cricket match and later I was described as arguably more dislikeable than the racist one who founded Vice Magazine"
  • Options
    Leuth said:

"Oh not bad I suppose. First I dropped a cricket match and later I was described as arguably more dislikeable than the racist one who founded Vice Magazine"

Leuth, it's ok, I like you but this is absolutely not the right place to vent about Pepe the Frog and Kek and whatever, you're just going to look like a loony.
  • Options
    This is great
  • Options
    Is Hugo Boss racist?
  • Options

Is Hugo Boss racist?

Surely the closest.
  • Options

Is Hugo Boss racist?

I bought a couple of Hugo Boss Polo shirts yesterday - no wonder I got dirty looks when I walked out of the shop.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Is Hugo Boss racist?

I bought a couple of Hugo Boss Polo shirts yesterday - no wonder I got dirty looks when I walked out of the shop.
    taken from 'wiki' .. naughty Boss

'Originally focusing on uniforms, it was a supplier for Nazi Party organizations both before and during World War II. After the war and the founder's death in 1948, Hugo Boss started to turn its focus from uniforms to men's suits. The company went public in 1985 and introduced a fragrance line that same year, added mens and womenswear diffusion lines in 1997, a full women's collection in 2000 as well as children's clothing in 2008/2009, and has since evolved into a major global fashion house with more than 1,100 company-owned retail stores worldwide (2016).'

p.s... I really like a lot of their menswear products, excluding the SS uniforms
  • Options
    "womenswear diffusion lines" - there's one for the things I don't get thread.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Defently fatist
  • Options
    Leuth said:

But other than that, how'd you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Leuth said:

Leuth, it's ok, I like you but this is absolutely not the right place to vent about Pepe the Frog and Kek and whatever, you're just going to look like a loony.
    I don't want to wade into the Leuth/Henry thing so much as I want to point out, once again, that the man in the OP's video is an absolutely disgusting racist. He made a video called "Ten Thing I Hate About Jews" (later changed to ten things I hate about Israel), which included the following:

In the video, McInnes complains about what he describes as bad food and poor driving – “You drive worse than Chinese women,” he said. He calls Hebrew “spit talk” and said the “whole language is clearing your throat,” before getting to what he calls “the constant kvetching” from Israelis about historical persecution of Jews.

“There’s this overall sort of whiny, paranoid fear of Nazis that is making them scared of Christians and Trump, who are their greatest allies,” McInnes said in the video.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Fiiish said:

Leuth said:

I don't want to wade into the Leuth/Henry thing so much as I want to point out, once again, that the man in the OP's video is an absolutely disgusting racist. He made a video called "Ten Thing I Hate About Jews" (later changed to ten things I hate about Israel), which included the following:

In the video, McInnes complains about what he describes as bad food and poor driving – “You drive worse than Chinese women,” he said. He calls Hebrew “spit talk” and said the “whole language is clearing your throat,” before getting to what he calls “the constant kvetching” from Israelis about historical persecution of Jews.

“There’s this overall sort of whiny, paranoid fear of Nazis that is making them scared of Christians and Trump, who are their greatest allies,” McInnes said in the video.
    He's a shit and Buckshe should know better than to post he shit racist pretending to be the victim nonsense let alone believe it.