Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fashion Trends/Styles you just don't get!

Comments

• what are sliders ?
  • Flares and kipper ties - I must change my wardrobe.
  • @MrOneLung this bastard look

• Thanks, I thought they were pool shoes.

Absolutely dreadful. Some bloke on the train yesterday had, sliders , white socks that looked like he'd had them on for a week, head phones on the side of his head (rather than covering his ears) and a vest that was half on (as in only one arm through the sleeve part).
  • Another one that I have seen - people walking about with an Afro comb still in their hair.
  • Cardigans

and then these:

Ripped Jeans
    Uggs
    Tracksuits for casual wear
    Crocs
    Sliders

WTF are sliders>?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Cardigans

and then these:

Ripped Jeans
    Uggs
    Crocs
    Sliders

WTF are sliders>?
    Have you not seen the photos above?
  • JaShea99 said:

Trainer socks being replaced with long white socks nearly coming up to the knee.

Very odd this. No idea why it's caught on. Ok if you're off to play tennis/basketball, not down the pub.
  • Sponsored links:

• Another one that I have seen - people walking about with an Afro comb still in their hair.

I do that all the time.
    I'm just jealous that I can't do it myself to be honest.

I do that all the time.

I do that all the time.
    try blu-tack.
  • Anything advertising who designed it as a selling point.

Normal work style black socks worn calf length with shorts.

For ladies - glittery expensive flip flops. They are still just f***ing flip flops.

Crocs.

Ugg boots.

Shell suits.

Track suits.

Trainers for everyday wear.

Trainers with suits.

Trainers. :wink:

Almost the entire outfit of some "hip-hop" types, they look cnuts from their backwards baseball hat to their untied, moon boot sized, overpriced plimsolls. Including their over-primped facial hair. And as for the men...

Good rant Algarve, made me laugh.

I've never understood trainers at any level, other than for sports.

I did succumb once and bought a pair, thankfully came to my senses and ditched them the next day.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Cardigans

and then these:

Ripped Jeans
    Uggs
    Crocs
    Sliders

WTF are sliders>?
    I'll second cardigans!

Speaking of knitwear, what's this look all about?

imageimage
  • edited July 2017
    @T.C.E warm up the skip lad!

• The wearing of Pyjamas when shopping !

• Men with slip on shoes with no socks and skinny jacked up trousers. Make the average English ankle look like it was.carved from sausage meat.
  • edited July 2017

Anything advertising who designed it as a selling point.

Normal work style black socks worn calf length with shorts.

For ladies - glittery expensive flip flops. They are still just f***ing flip flops.

Crocs.

Ugg boots.

Shell suits.

Track suits.

Trainers for everyday wear.

Trainers with suits.

Trainers. :wink:

Almost the entire outfit of some "hip-hop" types, they look cnuts from their backwards baseball hat to their untied, moon boot sized, overpriced plimsolls. Including their over-primped facial hair. And as for the men...

Good rant Algarve, made me laugh.

I've never understood trainers at any level, other than for sports.

I did succumb once and bought a pair, thankfully came to my senses and ditched them the next day.
    I had to have a pair for an outdoor bonding session thing. I bought them in Matalan on Monday, did the course Tuesday and Wednesday and ditched them on the way out of the hotel on Wednesday evening...

My boss let me put them on expenses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Cardigans

and then these:

Ripped Jeans
    Uggs
    Crocs
    Sliders

WTF are sliders>?
    I thought they were those overpriced titchy little burgers that some places sell nowadays.
  • Groups of lads all with identical haircuts.

*Like* Unless you are talking about rockabillies or skinheads, in which case - f**k off... :wink::lol:
  • Woolwich yoof wearing a padded jacket, hoody and a woolly hat.

When it's 30c.
  • Woolwich yoof wearing a padded jacket, hoody and a woolly hat.

When it's 30c.

That's coz he's street man!
  • For me its not necessarily the fashion, but the sheep that blindly change and follow fashion. Someone somewhere starts a 'fashion' and then, as silly as that fashion looks, many many people say to themselves 'that looks great, i'll wear that'. I swear that if some 'cool' person wore a dog turd on their head, and walked down the Kings Road, it would be copied by someone within a week.
    Be yourself.

Anyway my list

Crocs (the holes in crocs are where your dignity leak out)
    Socks with sandals ??
    Yoofs wearing their jeans halfway down their legs, it makes your legs look 2 foot long, you dont look cool, you look fucking stupid.
    Man bags, you're a man you dont need a birds handbag.
    Those really skinny jeans that kids wear, stop it, it makes you look like you have clowns shoes on.

Theres probably a lot more, but that will do....for now!
  • Greenie said:

For me its not necessarily the fashion, but the sheep that blindly change and follow fashion. Someone somewhere starts a 'fashion' and then, as silly as that fashion looks, many many people say to themselves 'that looks great, i'll wear that'. I swear that if some 'cool' person wore a dog turd on their head, and walked down the Kings Road, it would be copied by someone within a week.
    Be yourself.

A fine example of this are the fat birds wearing cropped tops showing off their flabby bellies! I Need a little puke emoji.

Sorry about that, I was running late! ;)
  • McBobbin said:

@T.C.E warm up the skip lad!

Just changed my order to a 6 yarder, I can't believe I got to sling my Flip flops. Now I've nothing wear with long grey socks and shorts!!
  • Oh yes one more

Ties, just why?