Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

University College Dublin v Charlton Athletic - PSF - 12 July 2017

Comments

• Oh dear totally disorganised defensively, does anybody seriously coach our team. Individually you can see we have some good players but as a team we are at times woeful.
  • Robinson out by October at the latest.
  • Phillips doing his best to get another keeper signed.
  • Phillips form has nose dived. KR is right to be looking to replace him as no.1
  • UCD had 10 in the box for the corner
  • Looking a lot better so far this half.
  • I believe we haven't done any technical training so far.

Clarke misses again after Ceballos creates another chance.
  • Great work Ceballos. Clarke....
  • Clarke loses the ball... Again.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Clarke has been good from the snippets I've been able to watch...
  • Laddick01 said:

I know you can't put much emphasis on the result, but as a player to get beaten by two sides with vequality, conceding 3 or over each time has to absolutely kill your confidence for the season ahead.

As a supporter it's not doing my confidence much good either .
  • Ha ha ha Clarke!
  • Absolutely awful yet again from Clark. Was about 5 on 3 and he kicks it in to no mans land.
  • Well I put £20 on 3-4 Charlton when we went 3-0 down...

Course I didn't coz I ain't some spud faced chancer on Twitter!
  • I'm gonna be really pissed if we get rid of Ceballos this window at present!!

Has it been mooted that he might be going then? Or just a general concern given he was away last season.
  • Talal said:

I'm gonna be really pissed if we get rid of Ceballos this window at present!!

Has it been mooted that he might be going then? Or just a general concern given he was away last season.
    Just a general concern from myself really
  • Disallowed goal for us, Ceballos hit it goal wards from a few yards out but looks like it hit KAG on the way in from an offside position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Bugger the score, pleased to see we are playing against fit and skillful sides. So many friendlies are just far to freindly. I have been impressed by these Irish sides and the tour being in Ireland makes more sense now.

Yes they say, that at this time of year, it's the team that's most advanced in its pre-season who tend to perform best, and the Irish teams are bang in the middle of their season so well ahead of us on that front
  • Talal said:

I'm gonna be really pissed if we get rid of Ceballos this window at present!!

Just a general concern from myself really
    I see. Looked very promising, reckon he'll stay if he keeps it up, fingers crossed.
  • Ceballos is everywhere. Really earning a chance this season.
  • Soft free kick soft attempt on goal.
  • Was that a Ceballos corner then that didnt go straight out? ;)
  • Rubbish against a second tier FAI team.
  • At least the Guinness is good.
  • Sounds like Sam Bone is doing well over @ Shamrock Rovers... He was just raised by the commentary team
  • Nice from Sarr there the bastard.