Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

University College Dublin v Charlton Athletic - PSF - 12 July 2017

Comments

• edited July 2017

Dazzler21 said:

UCD 1-0 bloody Naby Sarr wtf are you up to?

Ummm he's on the bench
    Whoosh!
    Double whoosh!!...
    Not sure about that! Looks very much like you fell for it!
  • We're gonna win 4-3 chill
  • Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Just not good enough end of.
  • Just as the "where are all the moaners now?" Gloating was ridiculous and premature after the 5 - 0 win so will the doom and gloom if this continues.

What's laughable is that on some sites it's from the same people.

• Get Clarke off, get Marshall off, get Solly off and try Watt, Holmes and Barnes.

See how that goes til 60 and shake it again after that.
  • Just whelmed at the minute
  • Should be 4 thanks to Aribo. Great save from Phillips.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Get Clarke off, get Marshall off, get Solly off and try Watt, Holmes and Barnes.

Holmes isnt on the bench. We look total gash, can't string two passes together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we in Emporers New Clothes territory?
    Suppose we have to wait until Bristol Rovers
    But......
  • Clarke takes himself out there.

Kashi gets mugged Aribo heads thin Air, phillips makes a great stop then Marshall whips in a decent cross and Ceballos volleys just wide.
  • We can't hit a frickin barn door!
  • edited July 2017
    I just wanna see bowyer play!
  • I still cannot see the logic of playing three matches in three days. I imagine Karl Robinson will make the changes at half-time instead of in the 60min mark.

• Dazzler21 said:

Get Clarke off, get Marshall off, get Solly off and try Watt, Holmes and Barnes.

Fosu or KAG not Holmes.
  • could be worse ---the fuvk i gave for this club for 50 years might come back--------not any time soon tho
  • Charlton are 35-1 to win the game on Betfair. I'm all over that. ;-)
  • if anyone is any doubt about our ability to get out of League 1, turn over to the CAFC YouTube channel #Depressing
  • I think the players have been put off by the bogus match thread. Shame on Afka and Vagazzler
  • Sponsored links:

• I just wanna see bowyer play!

I did and he was quality trust me
  • Its only a friendly & the idea is to get match fit again, but I don't know why we're playing 3 matches in 3 days. I know must of them have only played 45 mins in every game but I think a bit of recovery time would have been useful - hindsight is a wonderful thing but has any team played 3 in 3 after just 2 weeks of pre-season.

I've just got my tickets for Welling & probably be watching the U23's or Bowyer & Robbo as the others will be either too knackered or injured.
  • I still cannot see the logic of playing three matches in three days. I imagine Karl Robinson will make the changes at half-time instead of in the 60min mark.

I think it was organised by KM not KR.

If it was KR it must have been an idea to shock the team into match fitness.
  • It is only a pre-season friendly but some of them look as though they've been taken away by aliens over the summer, had any footballing ability sucked out of them and then been dropped back down to Earth.

I blame Kang and Kodos.
  • Morale must be off the charts at the moment. Nothing Karl Robinsons soothing voice won't solve.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I still cannot see the logic of playing three matches in three days. I imagine Karl Robinson will make the changes at half-time instead of in the 60min mark.

I think it was organised by KM not KR.

If it was KR it must have been an idea to shock the team into match fitness.
    Well it's shocked the fans into a reality check
  • I know you can't put much emphasis on the result, but as a player to get beaten by two sides with vequality, conceding 3 or over each time has to absolutely kill your confidence for the season ahead.
  • Any chance of swapping Mclelland for Clarke?
  • As I said, hopefully we'll be well up by half time as our second half side is a car crash. Err,..........

Jeez this is awful.