Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Preview and Updates - Limerick FC v Charlton Athletic -PSF - 11 July 2017|KO 7.45

Comments

• Leuth said:

Get Crofts off ffs

FFS... We wont get any points for tonight!!

What happens if we need him during the season yet cant because he's got zero match fitness?
  • Plugged in earphones and getting commentary through one ear, there was none at all through the TV.
  • I've been told by admin that my previews are no longer welcome, if they ever were.

Reason is that Ive said I'm not part of CARD and that's not allowed on CL anymore.

So if someone wants to write a review for tomorrow then it's all yours.

Long live M. Duchatelet, long live the regime

Booooo!
  • Redrobo said:

Anyone else getting some nice wind effects on the commentary?

Yup. They really need to turn the commentary up. Just about hear it on full.
    Are they even talking at all? I can't hear a thing
    Listening in stereo my L speaker is essentially wind/player shouts, no commentary, and the R is clear commentary, so maybe adjust speaker levels
  • Co-comm is a local journo called Colm Kinsella
  • I want Tony Watt to do well, and I know its only preseason but he's looked absolutely pants so far.
  • Impressed with Barnes playing out of position at left back, he will be adequate cover for Solly at RB this season.
  • Barnes playing well. very casual swagger about him but is doing well playing out of position.

Pearce and Aribo both been good. watt is still playing his usual frustrating way.
  • Sponsored links:

• A decent first half and an impressive turn by our two young full backs, Regan Charles-Cook and Aaron Barnes. I like Aribo's languid style and use of the ball.
  • Cor, can hear the half time tannoy better than the cometary was!
  • edited July 2017

Barnes playing well. very casual swagger about him but is doing well playing out of position.

Pearce and Aribo both been good. watt is still playing his usual frustrating way.

Barnes, Aribo, RCC and KAG all playing well. KAG as an attacking midfielder could work very nicely.
  • Need to cross the ball quicker......by the time the crosses are coming in our target men are as good as stationary instead of meeting the ball on the move.
    Mind you, the standard of our crossing hasn't been up to much anyway.
  • Barnes decent, Regan Cook has been good too although not seen as much. I find KAG quite frustrating like he is trying too much, Watt not coming off but at least he is putting in the effort. In bits we have played some good stuff and not really giving them any chances so looking solid. Aribo probably stand out player for me looks class above.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Barnes playing well. very casual swagger about him but is doing well playing out of position.

Barnes, Aribo, RCC and KAG all playing well. KAG as an attacking midfielder could work very nicely.
    Would like to see KAG moved onto the right, as he has no left foot and is struggling with cutting inside every time
  • I like that they have a girls game of football going on at half time. Pehaps we could have kids game or walking football on at half time rather than just very loud noise. Prefer that than a dance afterwards that's for sure.
  • Redrobo said:

I like that they have a girls game of football going on at half time. Pehaps we could have kids game or walking football on at half time rather than just very loud noise. Prefer that than a dance afterwards that's for sure.

Speak for yourself. I've stocked up on glow sticks for a right old rave up
  • Sponsored links:

• Must be watching different game to above as thought KAG was pants although playing out of position
  • Who's the co commentator?
  • Phillips picking the worst time to have a mare, can see Robinson going out and getting a keeper.
  • 2-2 great free kick!
  • Sign him up. Brilliant free kick 2-2
  • 2-2. Going down going down going down
  • Laddick01 said:

Phillips picking the worst time to have a mare, can see Robinson going out and getting a keeper.

Wonder if the wind is having an effect like it did back at that infamous Yeovil game though
  • And that's why we need a senior goalkeeper! Phillips at fault for both goals

Wasnt at fault for the first... Wasnt even a shot!!
  • Wasn't he in goal then? Still was out of position