Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oi big rob or other French based addicks or Swiss or free to travel sharpish

What the chances of you getting across the boarder to montreaux in Switzerland , my second man has dropped me in it and couldn't come I have a festival stage prop set up for Beyoncé and need a second man

This offer stands to anyone physically fit enough to move and help me set up props

And can get to Switzerland sharpish by 5pm

I will recompense travel costs and pay a decent amount of money for a days collar

You can either jump back in with me to uk or your flight can be return but no first class sillyness

Comments

• Just a little bit too far for me otherwise Id be there mate.
  • edited July 2017

What the chances of you getting across the boarder to montreaux in Switzerland , my second man has dropped me in it and couldn't come I have a festival stage prop set up for Beyoncé and need a second man

This offer stands to anyone physically fit enough to move and help me set up props

I will recompense travel costs and pay a decent amount of money for a days collar

You can either jump back in with me to uk or your flight can be return but no first class sillyness

You still need someone? Not definite yet, but I may be able to do this... I'm in Nyon, only 40/50 mins away
  • Hired a local fella who was on another crew thanks for answering
  • No worries
  • I just love CL as it's the first port of call if you need help. Next - 'I'm at base camp at Everest and need a guide, anyone fancy helping out?'

And can get can get there sharpish by 5pm

• Sponsored links:

• What the chances of you getting across the boarder to montreaux in Switzerland , my second man has dropped me in it and couldn't come I have a festival stage prop set up for Beyoncé and need a second man

Slap her arse for me mate.
  • What the chances of you getting across the boarder to montreaux in Switzerland , my second man has dropped me in it and couldn't come I have a festival stage prop set up for Beyoncé and need a second man

Slap her arse for me mate.
    Anyone that needs a "Prop and a second man" for Beyonce has dropped in my estimation. Jump leads and a spare battery would have been enough for me. What a way to leave this earth!! ;)