Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumlin United v Charlton - PSF - 10 July 2017

Comments

• Options

Ricky Holmes just had a picture with a load of fans, doesn't look like the player that doesn't want to be here according to the Sheffield United fans.

I thought his scribble did that earlier today?
  • Options

IA said:

sam3110 said:

Sarr and Ceballos look alright, but they are playing a part time Irish team

I'm pretty sure Crumlin are a couple of levels below 'part time'
    They're in the third tier of Irish Football in the top Leinster regional Division, cant get promoted to the Irish First Division though as its like the old format of the Scottish League Two
    Most teams in.the top tier are part time
  • Options
    Is there a graphic with squad numbers for second half?
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see Tex at right back
  • Options
    Hope Kashi comes through unscathed.
  • Options
    Surprised Konsa is there, thought he'd have been given extra holiday after the U20 world cup. I know he didn't play much but he was still travelling and training until mid June.
  • Options

So after @AFKABartram begs me to do a preview promising a promote at 10 am he forgets completely by 6 pm and starts his own sub standard thread.

That's becoming a bit of a trend recently.
  • Options
    Looks like the people who can't sign in to Valley Plus are those who have been identified by the club last season...... #justsaying
  • Options
    Ceballos looked our stand out player first half
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holmes given it away every time he's touched it! Charltonised.
  • Options
    Young keeper is a bit iffy on the ball.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

So after @AFKABartram begs me to do a preview promising a promote at 10 am he forgets completely by 6 pm and starts his own sub standard thread.

That's becoming a bit of a trend recently.
    True, he's lost it
  • Options
    Bar a flick over a defender Holmes has actually looked pretty poor to be honest.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Have a feeling KAG is ready for some first team football.

Definitely been the stand out.
  • Options

Can kick off be delayed because my stream isn't working?

I'd try some Tamsulosin -works a treat.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Ceballos is going to surprise people this season, mark my words. There's a player in there and definitely one that can unlock a bang average league one division

He's definitely worth a try, would just like to see him a bit less lightweight on the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KAG looks very sharp

4-0 Holmes after Aribo slotted him in
  • Options
    Magennis throws himself at a virtually completely open volley and misses the ball completely.
  • Options
    is jfc injured?
  • Options

Ceballos looked our stand out player first half

He looked very technical when he played in the Championship for us, his comeback cameo at home to Forest saw some nice first touches from him.

Out of him and Sarr I would be pretty disappointed if Ceballos wasnt given a bit of a chance this season.
  • Options
    Impressed by both kag and barnes so far this half.
  • Options
    Impressed with this live streaming lark. Commentators doing a nice job as well. Watched it on my iPhone for about 15 mins or so until the penny dropped that I had a smart tv in front of me...