Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

smudge 7946

what are you doing about Ypres?

Comments

• I thought you would have at least been at the swapping phone numbers stage by now.
  • £30 mate and i would also need to know where you are getting on and a mobile number to contact you on if necessary.
  • oh, don't forget you need to book accommodation unless you want to take over the twin that someone who dropped out hadn't cancelled yet.
  • When are you doing this @LargeAddick ?
  • @smudge7946 I've just deleted your phone number purely for your own protection mate. I appreciate you chose to put it up voluntarily but as this thread isn't members only, anyone can see it etc

Hope you don't mind and hopefully Large has it noted now so he can get in contact

Thanks mate
  • And I've signed him for call backs from 15 different double glazing companies.

Next weekend.
    cabbles said:

@smudge7946 I've just deleted your phone number purely for your own protection mate. I appreciate you chose to put it up voluntarily but as this thread isn't members only, anyone can see it etc

Hope you don't mind and hopefully Large has it noted now so he can get in contact

Thanks mate

Nope, missed it. Who knows he may message me one day.

Next weekend.
    cabbles said:

@smudge7946 I've just deleted your phone number purely for your own protection mate. I appreciate you chose to put it up voluntarily but as this thread isn't members only, anyone can see it etc

Thanks mate

Nope, missed it. Who knows he may message me one day.
    Don't worry I posted it on the palarce forum you can get it from there :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Well 35+ people have managed to ok