Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Lowery (RIP) Jack Jeffreys (RIP)

Comments

• Options
    Sleep tight, little man.

You'll long be remembered.
  • Options
    God bless you, little legend x
  • Options
    My thoughts are with his family. Rest in peace young un.
  • Options
    It's just so unfair. Robbed of so much potential of life. :'(

RIP!
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very very sad, RIP littleun.
  • Options
    How very sad. A short life but a long legacy. Let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    such a powerful photo. Defoe deserves upmost respect for the love he has shown to Brad x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

such a powerful photo. Defoe deserves upmost respect for the love he has shown to Brad x

Oh boy.......that photo has got me searching my soul.
  • Options
    Lovely boy.
    Let's hope good things will happen for those suffering from what took him.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Got me too. I usually always feel upset seeing situations like Bradleys. However for some reason Bradley's situation hits me more. Always had a smile even after the awful cards he has been dealt with his whole life.
  • Options

Oh boy.......that photo has got me searching my soul.
    You're not the only one.
  • Options

"photo" ?
    What a champion the little lad is.
  • Options
    RIP little Brad. So so sad and the tributes from the footballing world were heartfelt. Jermaine's tribute brought a tear to my eye and that picture that's been shared above will only help to bring comfort to his family.

I was disappointed that Charlton were one of the only clubs in the country not to post a tribute on social media.
  • Options
    its such a tragic short end to a little life and what is worse is bradley wont be the only child to die so young to this horrible disease.
  • Options
    RIP, this world takes some explaining sometimes...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Jack
  • Options
    Since having a little 1 of my own who is now 4 months old, I can't help but well up at threads like this. Rip
  • Options
    Very sad, RIP Jack.
  • Options
    Puts things into perspective, nothing else matters other than family, rip jack you little hero thoughts with family x
  • Options
    I can’t even begin to imagine what Jacks family are going through. Like others have said who have kids of their own - I don’t have the words to describe how this news makes me feel. Loads of love to his whole family and especially his parents. This puts everything in perspective.

I wasn’t sure whether to start a thread for people to leave a note that his parents may pick up after I saw the news on Facebook. But it may be a nice thing to do
  • Options
    That's awful, rest in peace little man
  • Options
    RIP Jack
  • Options
    Gutting News this is, rip Jack, Charlton legend