Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4,730 season tickets sold club tells Fans' Forum

124»

Comments

• Options

I can perfectly understand people boycotting, or people still attending, it's a personal choice.

To an extent, RD/KM have learnt lessons, at least on the field. Robinson, for all his bluster, is a decent manager at this level and knows the division, our transfer acquisitions are clearly more appropriate than they were under Driessen, and while it's silly to rely too much on short Twitter clips, the preseason fitness training does look to be of an intensity which didn't happen last summer.

I think that's all true, but RD cannot keep his nose out as was proven last season with O'Loughlin. He isn't going to change.
  • Options

I'm not going because I feel zero connection to the club. Results wont help that.
    Brighton for example used the motto 'together' last year. The whole team, fans, city bought into the idea.

With the greatest respect, if you feel a zero connection with the club, why on earth are you posting on a Charlton forum?

I have a zero connection to fishing, but I'm not going on to a fishing site to tell them!

Brighton may be a better bet for you!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

I'm not going because I feel zero connection to the club. Results wont help that.
    Brighton for example used the motto 'together' last year. The whole team, fans, city bought into the idea.

With the greatest respect, if you feel a zero connection with the club, why on earth are you posting on a Charlton forum?

I have a zero connection to fishing, but I'm not going on to a fishing site to tell them!

I'm surprised squirrel face did not give you the fan of the year award Al!

See you out in Dublin?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Essex_Al said:

That's a porky Al. I saw you out fishing this morning.
  • Options
    Great job Roland and Katie... Round of applause to you both for your AWESOME achievement!!

• Options

Great job Roland and Katie... Round of applause to you both for your AWESOME achievement!!

Well done indeed. Not defending the SMT but being in the league above helps,playing the likes of Villa,Sunderland etc
  • Options
    I'm pretty confident Charlton have been in front in season tickets for 25 years - since before the return to The Valley.
  • Options

Well done indeed. Not defending the SMT but being in the league above helps,playing the likes of Villa,Sunderland etc
    I know your not defending the SMT but why didnt they manage it when they were last in the Championship and we in League One for two years?
  • Options
    Nice one Mr Cawley! I wonder how PR Tom is going to unspin that one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    WANKERS *

* Millwall but especially the SMT
  • Options
    Be fair, that does that include the comps given out to encourage the youngsters to watch them ;)
    http://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/prison-finder/feltham
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

That's a porky Al. I saw you out fishing this morning.
    It's amazing for how tall Al is, he can still get his head in the sand.
  • Options
    Cawley article seems to just imply it's down to what division we are in though - rather than owners/protests etc.

in that sense, it's a poor piece
  • Options
    It's does mention fans staying because RD and the regime.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Cawley article seems to just imply it's down to what division we are in though - rather than owners/protests etc.

in that sense, it's a poor piece

I think it's rather that that would be seen as a big factor by anyone who didn't know the history, so has to be explained.